Chapter 13: Stranger Danger?

Unfortunately we didn't stay that long in Canada. But we are excited because of the beach in Ibiza. The weather was surprisingly great, people there were really nice.

It was really an experience that I will remember. Tyler and Bella decided to go out on their own, without telling it to us. But I know that they will go back to the Hotel.

There were also haters which is really, really, Really annoying. But, Who cares anyway? Also, one actually threated me..

Spain gave me the Interests about its Colonies, History, Culture and its Economic growth.

The following days that we're staying in Spain, I tried to save and drop as many hints as much as possible to Elizabeth.

I brought a Pair of Roses and gave it to her as she was looking at the seashore.

"Hey there, My beautiful angel. Here's a Pair of Roses, just for you"

"Aww, that's so sweet. Thank you <3"

Then I Kissed her while she's sleeping peacefully.

"Goodnight my Princess. Sweet dreams. I hope to be with you someday"

And Lastly I took her on a Date..

"Hello, Elizabeth. I just wanted to say Thank You for joining this Precious time with me. I hope that you'll remember this.." as I romantically said it..

"I'm so glad that I'm here with you. I just wanna let you know that I Love You" as she smiles towards me

"I Love You Too, Darling"

So I still managed to get my Courage back so that I can tell Elizabeth what I really feel for her.

While we were walking back to our Hotel, Two men approached us. Threatening us with a Gun & a Knife. No one was around us because it was at night.

In order to defend ourselves, I talked to them peacefully, but they still tried to attack. Luckily I know how self-defense works.

So I first had to make a choice between the two because they are armed with weapons.

If I chose to attack the one with the Knife, the other will shoot me.

And if I chose to attack the one with the gun, the other will back stab me.

I have to make a very fast decision. So I chose to Quickly Attack the Guy with a Knife by getting it from him. And after I got the Knife, I Ducked, and Slashed it until it reached the Guy with a Gun.

Before we left, I threw the Gun and the Knife to the other side so that they won't be threatening us no more.

So we reported them to the Police Department nearby. And we ran until we got to our Hotel. And after the next 2 days, we travelled to France.

 And after the next 2 days, we travelled to France