Chapter 4: The Diary

When I opened Elizabeth's diary, I realized that the wind is getting stronger and chilly while I was reading at night. I felt her beside me..

~~~

~Elizabeth's Point of View~

Sept. 19

Sooooo....... I was just scrolling down when I saw that there were pictures, in fact in a familiar place especially in our neighborhood. I saw that there was this guy who is soo cute.. So I sent him a follow request. It took him an hour to accept it.. but anyways, he's sooooo cute as hell.

Oct. 22

Well, it's the first day of school..... and its really boring. But I have my Best Friend Lauren to keep company of me.. Then there goes my crush. ♡Tyler♡, but not anymore.. cause' I saw him with Jennifer, flirting with her.. But I don't need him anyways because I just need my Friends to become happier than an emoji. Hahaha

Nov. 6

Ok, so remember when I said "I just need my friends to be happy"? Well I don't think I'm going to be sticking with that saying anymore.. BECAUSE That cute guy from twitter is in my High school and is my friend now. But I think I have a crush on him.. His name is Andrew. OMG he's so cute.

He always hangs out with me even though I'm with my other friends.. But they like him too, so I need to race them. I even think he's more than a friend to me..

Nov. 15

I think Andrew is trying to show some affection on me. Lauren pointed it out too. So I asked his good friend Angelo. I asked him if it is true or not, but he doesn't want to say anything. But if it is true, I might fall for him

Dec 12

While I we're chatting, he admits something to me.

~~~

I realized that there were tears dripping on every page, then suddenly a note fell down the floor.

*Note:

"Andrew, if you're reading this I hope you understand why I left the country. Because I want to test you. It's not like I'm avoiding you, I'm just curious because you are more than a friend to me. Don't worry, I won't be gone for a long time. We will be back home soon, because we're staying with our Relatives right now..

I was asking myself why I like her so much. I passed out without knowing it. But I dreamed something about her that can help me to go to that country she stayed in..

Love is like an adventure, you need to choose your path and never give up until you find it..

-MindFox7