Chapter 12: Canada & Happiness

Now it's time to go to Canada for the other event.. But first, Coffee shop stop! I just got a Frappuccino, but I purchased it with the name "Xavier".

She got confused when they said Xavier because I took the Frappucino. And when Angelo knew about that, He just started to post it to all of his social media.. and it was kinda funny.

When we got to the airport, the first thing that came into my mind is Food. But we were welcomed by our Canadian fans. They asked us for pictures and autographs. Luckily security didn't ask them to leave. Which would be horrible because they went there early in the morning. And we want to show our appreciation for them.

So, still thinking about breakfast... And I'm really, really, Really hungry. But they said they were full from the flight. So I went to a diner, all by myself...

When I opened the door, I can already smell those Pancakes and Waffles.. But the waiteress that served my food was my friend from High School, and she has a HUGE Crush on me. When I received my receipt, She smiled at me and I saw a phone number.. So I assume it was hers. So I kept it in my wallet.

After breakfast, I called Angelo's phone but no one answered it. So I tried to call Elizabeth's phone, but still no one answered. Luckily I know where the event is going to take place.

When I got their, I saw employees guiding me where to go. Everything was normal until we got to the Activity area. The lights were closed, the ventilation system was turned off.
Then they asked me to wear a blindfold. The employees were really sketchy. But I let them try.

While I didn't know what direction I'm going, there were whispers but it's not from the employees...

"So in the count of three, you take off your blindfold. Ok?"

"Ok"

"1.....2.....3!!!!!"

"Happy Birthday Andrew" as they were really R and Happy

"Wow!" As I was really surprised

"Is this for me?"

"Yes, silly. Hahaha" as they smiled at me.

"Aww, Thank you!!" As I'm really Happy

"Aww, Your Welcome"

"So... Who planned all of it?'

"We did, with the help of the Management and your Fans"

"Aww, you're all thoughtful. Thanks Guys" as I smiled at them.

So It was my birthday, never thought that I would have a Party like that. It came into my mind that Elizabeth was really excited. And she seems Happy about it, And everyone was really Happy and Smiles the rest of the day.

 And she seems Happy about it, And everyone was really Happy and Smiles the rest of the day