Chapter 21: Loyal & Faithful

Elizabeth stayed at the hotel because she doesn't feel like partying all night.. Sydney invited me to a party in a club because it's her birthday. The first thing I thought was, it's going to be an innocent party. But after she blew the candles, the bartenders already lined up the shot glasses.. There was Cola, Rum, Gin & Champagnes at the shelves. I thought that the next thing they're going to show is Cocaine, but I thought way ahead of time. 

At first, when I opened the door, there was a pool table. Everyone was watching the person playing. There was a bet for every game, $100 dollars each, so that the winner will get $200 dollars. I saw that the people playing were not doing it right, and I said what they were doing wrong, which pissed them off. So they challenged me to play, same bet, same rules. But I challenged them to Double the bet, the party was turned up when I doubled the bet.

~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, we will play this game, fair and square. Okay?"

"Okay"

"Are you ready to lose?"

"Actually, I don't even know how to play"

"Then why are you even challenging me?"

"You know what, can we just play the game already??" 

  ~~~~~~~~~  

So did I just roast myself? or did I do it to him. Who knows, maybe he'll find out. He let me strike first, and in the first blow, I scattered all of it. Even though it happens all the time. He got his first shot to strike, then he got solids. So mine is stripes.

I have 2 stripes left and he has 4 solids still waiting on him to be striking. After 7 minutes, I won the game, and since I'm too nice, I gave him $50 dollars back. He didn't want to accept it at first but I convinced him to take it.

~~~~~~~~~

"Wow! You're a good player at pool."

"Oh Really? Thanks!"

"Would you mind me teaching how'd you do it?"

"Sure, anything for your birthday.."

"Anything??"

"Anything you want.."

"So, teach me then?"

~~~~~~~~~

I taught her how I did it, but I guided her with my hands. She said "It's okay, as long as you make me play". At first, I thought of something else but she made it clear when I asked her again. Some people were snapchatting and some are tagging me on their stories. I didn't mind them at all, but Elizabeth called me while I was teaching Sydney how to play.

  ~~~~~~~~~  

"Andrew, where are you?"

"I'm here at Sydney's party"

"Where"

"At a club."

"Are you going to staying longer?"

"Well, I could. But why?"

"Oh nothing, I'm just checking on you"

"I could go back there, if you want me to."