Chapter 9: Moved On?

When we heard them kissing, we quickly recorded it. Without them realizing, It blew up on twitter last night.

To avoid our names, we used an other account... Saying that it was a "fan account"

We didn't say anything until Angelo was healed. When we said that we recorded it, we quickly ran because Lauren felt so embarrassed & she's really ashamed of herself after her breakup with her ex.

Angelo felt bad for her so he talked to us... Which was really bad if we didn't apologize to her. But we agreed that nothing happened. At all.

So Forgetting the person you loved is a hard step if you're going to move on. Lauren thought that it is going to be easy, but that's not the case.

Every where she goes reminds her of him. Every time she hears their theme song, it makes her cry. And every memory of him makes her upset.

But Angelo won't stop helping Lauren to move on.

While They're helping each other, Elizabeth & I are looking for some time to hang out and places to go to.

Then a brilliant idea came to my mind that we should travel around the world, but we need a reason for that.

So I remembered my dream that I will become a Big YouTuber, so I grew a bigger fan base. Until I received the "Gold Play Button". Which really helped us with our budget.

After 2 days, Me & Tyler woke up really early. So that we could do some running around the block.

I asked him if he wants coffee but he said that he had never drinked or tasted coffee at all.

So I asked him to try just a sip. And the first time he drank the coffee, He loved it! He asked for more but I said to him that there's a limit everyday.

I also said to him that it is "Best when you drink it in the morning" So he plans to go to starbucks tomorrow morning.

It is also the time when he found the girl of his dreams.

Who is that girl anyway??