Chapter 10: Leaving LA, For now

After Tyler first tried coffee, he loved it! And now every morning, he wakes up earlier than the sun.

That's the time when he met the Girl of his dreams. She has an obsession over Caffeine. She is actually a streamer on Twitch. And Tyler really likes her.

So Me & Elizabeth made YouTube Videos. Q & A's were very popular on our page. Especially when someone asked:

"Are you two dating? If Yes, Kiss
Elizabeth. If no, slap Andrew"

Leading them to the answer "Yes!" But we're still not together?

~3 months later~

So I Finally got my Gold Play Button, And I'm happier than a child on Christmas. We were invited in those events

We were invited to go to:

New york
Canada
Spain
France
Italy
Brazil
Mexico
Australia
Japan
Hawaii

So Me, Elizabeth, Angelo, Lauren, & Tyler were packing our stuff. Until He called the girl he said that he really likes. He said goodbye to her, but she wants to go with us. It was last minute when she said that she wants to go with us. So we contacted our manager that there will be a new comer in our tour.... I haven't even met her yet! But we decided to give her a chance. Just for Tyler.

But before we headed out, we hanged with our friends in California.

We first went to Julia's House. We joined her trampoline party. It was really fun.

Then After that, We went to Martin's Mansion.. Yes, a Mansion. Never thought that he would be that rich.

And Lastly, We went to Carl's Party. He wanted to have a party before he leaves California, So he invited us. We were having a great time. Everyone said goodbye to him because he's going to his hometown.

Still, we had a great time staying in Los Angeles.

Every Fan that is out there waiting so that they could meet us "Mean the world to us"

Every event makes us exhausted, but at the end of the day, It's all worth it!

And every time I see Elizabeth smile, It always kept me to love her.

And when the time that just the two of us Climbed the peak, that's the time I ask her to be with me.