Chapter 14: City of Love

~Elizabeth's POV~

Thank God we got out of Spain. Those guys she be in prison now. Or are they? Goodnight World!

~The next Morning~

Good morning to me! Hahahah-... Wait.....

=========

"Welcome to the City of Love. Wanna play a game? If no, you won't find me, so you really have to play this game. First, go to the bathroom..

-Andrew <3"

=========

When I went to the bathroom, I saw a dozen of Roses. And a note:

=========

"So you did start it! Now, look at the roses, you will find an address. By the way, Take the money from my luggage.. Also, collect these notes, you will need it.

-Andrew <3"

=========

So It caught my attention that his luggage is light and it contains a lot of girl clothes....

=========

"Hahahaha, See these clothes? You might see me bring someone home with those clothes on.. Hahahaha

-Andrew :-P"

=========

Wow.... He really brought those clothes just to make me jealous..  What a mean thing to do....

=========

Ok, now go to Starbucks

-Andrew

=========

When I walked in on Starbucks, It exactly said my name the same time. I didn't get it, but the workers handed it to me and gave me a note:

=========

Are you wondering that they gave this Frappuccino to you? Don't worry, I paid for it. See that lamp across the street? Do you see an old man there? Ask him what he wants..

-Andrew

=========

When I saw the old man on the street, I saw that he was really hungry. So I gave him the croissiant that came with the Frappuccino. After I gave it to him, He said to me:

=========

"Go to the miscellaneous store, near that that lamp. Find the workers there. Ask for a notebook.

-Old Man from the street"

=========

So I went to the miscellaneous store across the street. No workers, didn't know what to do. So I looked around at some of the stuff that I can buy.

When I opened a notebook, I see that Andrew left another note:

=========

"Go to the back of the cashier, find a set of keys there."

-Andrew

=========

I was scared that the people around the store will call the police, but I think they know what I'm doing..

=========

"Found the keys, right? Now get out of there, leave $2 at the drawer there and take the notebook.

-Andrew

=========

After I got out of there, I didn't know where to go.. So, I looked at the pages of the notebook that I brought. And surprisingly, there's another address, didn't even realize that..

=========

"Tired? Hope not because you're going to be waking for a long period of time. Or just take the train."

-Andrew

=========

I almost didn't want to go, but I have to.. Luckily I left there early so that It won't be late when I go there..

=========

Ok, now you didn't get those keys for nothing. So go to the "House of Memories" find the chest that has our names engraved. Open it with those keys. There you will find a ticket to the train.

-Andrew

=

========

When I got there, I smelled his perfume. So I assumed that he's nearby. When I opened the Chest, I saw a Ticket, Note and our Polaroid Picture together

=========

"Ok, now go to the train. Head north, and go to the 3rd station.
Don't worry, I can already sense you from here..

-Andrew <3"

=========

I was really excited because he said that I was near him..

~Andrew's POV~

So I did the Math and she should be here at 5:45 PM. When I saw her over he distance, I hid myself. I let the musicians play the romantic songs until I showed up.

When she saw me, she ran to me and hugged me. I felt her Hug even though she's in a coat.

I prepared this day to be a special day because it's the day that I will ask her to be my Girlfriend.

When I asked her, she cried and said yes! So I wiped her tears away and hugged her tightly

That day was the best day that I ever have.