Chapter 5

Chapter Five:

I couldn’t take it anymore! A night of bad sex was bad enough, but an entire week straight? It was getting a bit ridiculous. If I had to put up with just laying there and taking everything he gave without getting anything in return, I was going to lose my everloving mind. I groaned to myself and fastened the black lacy bra, looking at myself in the mirror. If Vane didn’t want to take his time with me when I looked like this, then there truly was no hope for me.

“Sinclair? Are you up here?” I heard Vane walking down the hall and quickly made sure my hair was in place and my makeup wasn’t smudged. As soon as he walked into the room, I would strike. I smiled to myself and crossed my fingers briefly.

I turned away from the mirror. “Yes! I am in my room.” I called back, just as Vane turned into the bedroom and came to a halt, his eyes travelling over my body.

“What are you doing wearing only your underwear?” He asked, almost bewildered. I smiled at him and took a few steps in his direction, wrapping my arms around his neck. Here goes nothing… “What…? Sinclair?”

I pushed him toward the bed and shoved him down onto it, watching him fall back onto his elbows and look up at me. “You are going to fuck me, and you are going to take your time. I cannot take this whole ‘lay back and take it’ anymore.” I growled, straddling his waist and leaning down to kiss his jaw roughly.

“We have a mission to complete, Sinclair. We don’t have time to spare.” Despite his words, his head fell back onto the bed, exposing more of his throat to me. I grinned and kissed up toward his ear, occasionally flicking my tongue out to lap at his skin. He actually tasted really good… “What are you-” He trailed off as I caught his earlobe between my teeth and tugged.

Vane groaned and his hands flew to my hips, pulling me down against his hips. I smirked and released his earlobe, looking into his eyes. “You once told me that you were going to make me scream your name, prove it.” Suddenly, I was shoved onto my back and Vane smiled down appreciatively.

“I don’t know what has gotten into you, but I am not going to complain right now.” He let his large hands fondle my breasts through my bra, causing a shiver to run down my spine. I moaned and arched into his touch, eager for more. As if spurred on by lust, Vane leaned down and kissed my neck.

I whimpered again and squirmed, heat blazing in my core. He growled against my skin and pulled down the cups of my bra, pushing my breasts up toward him. My nipples hardened under his gaze, longing to be touched. As if sensing my needs, his fingers nimbly captured my left nipple, tugging and rolling it between them.

It drove me wild, thrusting my hips up against his. I enjoyed the feel of his erection rubbing against my mound through our clothes. Our breathing came out faster and I began to throb all over, skin burning. His fingers worked harder at my nipples and I cried out, slightly in pain and slightly in pleasure. “Vane.” I whimpered, squirming underneath his body eagerly.

His tongue laved at my left nipple and I shuddered, trembling heavily. “Oh, yes…” He smirked and bit my nipple sharply, almost hard enough to draw blood. “Ah!” I reached up with shaky hands and tugged at his shirt, pulling it up and over his head.

His body was so perfect. I wanted to run my hands all over it, but it seemed like Vane had other ideas. His mouth travelled further south, running over the flat plane of my stomach. My eyes widened and I squirmed uncomfortably. “What are you doing? You don’t have to…”

“I thought you wanted us to take our time. Don’t complain.” He smirked up at me once again and tugged my underwear down my thighs, revealing my sex to him. Before I could protest, he pressed his mouth firmly against my mound, lapping at me eagerly. I cried out and thrashed under his mouth, feeling embarrassed. What if he didn’t like it?

His arms wrapped around my thighs and held me against his mouth so that he could slide his tongue up and down my slit. I trembled under his ministrations, unsure how to react to the caliber of pleasure I was receiving. My hands wrapped in his hair and I pulled roughly, unable to take anymore. “I’m getting too sensitive…”

“I don’t care.” He growled, wrapping his lips around my bud and suckling sharply. I screamed and arched into his mouth, my entire body had stiffened as I shattered into a million tiny pieces. I had been pressing his face tighter against my mound, struggling to breathe. As he pulled away, he smiled mischievously. “That was oddly satisfying.”

I laughed and released his hair, slumping back onto the bed. Vane’s hands wrapped around my hips and he flipped me over onto my hands and knees. The sound of his zipper being undone echoed throughout the room and the bulbous head of his member slid across my folds. “Oh, Vane, please…” I was hot for him, something that I was sure I could get used to.

He thrust into me, filling me up in one go. A satisfied groan escaped his lips and he pushed my upper body down until only my ass remained in the air. The position caused him to slide in deeper than he had in the past week and a loud cry escaped my mouth. He pulled out slowly and thrust into me harder, making me yelp.

His hand wrapped in my hair and he pulled violently, causing delicious shocks of pleasure straight to my wet sex. He groaned and slapped my ass roughly, making me gasp. Normally, I would have been turned off by the action, but when Vane spanked me, it was so hot… He roughly pounded into me, rubbing against my g-spot with every push.

“Vane! Ah, I can’t take much more…” I said, feeling as if I would pass out at any moment. He pistoned in and out of my body without a word. The only sounds filling the room were our moans and the slap of skin on skin. Suddenly, I was falling over the edge of pleasure one again. “Oh, God…”

He groaned and shoved in once as hard as he could, sending my body flying forward as he thrust as deep as he could and released inside of me. “Oh…” He grumbled, holding himself there inside of me. Gingerly, he pulled out and rolled me over, only to awkwardly wrap his arms around me and hold me. “You may have been right…”

“What?” I asked, my mind unable to focus on what he was saying.

He stretched out, still holding me in his arms. “There may not be anything wrong with enjoying sex while trying for a baby… But I may have to work on my patience.”