Chapter 3

Chapter Three

  I bounced twice on my bed, staring up at Vane as he ripped his shirt off. Giggling at the eager gesture, I crawled backwards until my head hit my pillows. “Whoa there. We have all night.” I teased, sliding my unflattering pajama bottoms off of my hips and down my legs until I could drop them next to the bed.

    “Perhaps, but I must admit that I am attracted to you physically.” He said gruffly, moving onto the bed and making his way toward me until he was kneeling over my body and kissing up my neck. I thrust my hands into his blonde hair, tugging it as his lips ran up my neck to the sensitive spot just under my ear. “You seem to be very responsive. Good.” His voice had gotten deeper, sending chills down my spine.

    He roughly moved his hands to cup my breasts in tight, yet arousing, holds. He squeezed and kissed up my jaw toward my mouth, but when I turned my head to meet his lips, he pulled away.  Stunned, I blinked several times in silence before speaking. “Did I do something wrong?”

    “No kissing.” I frowned at that, but he moved along, capturing my earlobe between his teeth. I gasped and arched into his hard body, shocked by the intensity of my arousal. “Now, in most situations, a couple would take their time with the pleasures of flesh, but both of us have a goal, a timeline.” His thumbs hooked in the top of my underwear, pulling them down to release my swollen flesh.

    I reached toward the button on his jeans to remove the material that kept me from my goal. The button popped open and I shoved his black slacks down his legs until his perfect shaft sprung forth, making my mouth water. My legs parted of their own accord and he settled in between them.

    “Perhaps, once you are with child, I can show you a world of pleasure. But for now, we have a mission to accomplish.” And with that, he surged forward, making me cry out, almost in pain. I wasn’t ready, and his girth was stretching me wide as if I had never been taken before. Screaming, I placed my hands on his hips, trying to stop him from going any further. He growled at me and grabbed my wrists, pinning them above my head. “Patience. It will get better.”

    I cried out louder as he withdrew and thrust in harder. “I know! I am not a fucking virgin!” His eyes narrowed and he picked up the pace, sending my head into the headboard. I screamed louder, balling my hands into fists. The pain was almost too much for me to bear.

    After a few moments, my body seemed to get used to the invasion and a quiet moan escaped my lips. When he heard the sound he released my wrists and instead returned to caressing my breasts as his entire body surged forward once again. I screamed and locked my legs around his hips, pulling him further inside of me. He grunted, pausing for only a moment.

    Suddenly I was having my hips raised  and Vane slowed his movements slightly, pushing in deeper. I gasped loudly as he pushed against my g-spot and bright stars danced in my vision. His breathing became shorter and his hands fisted in my hair, tugging almost painfully. On a groan, he came, filling me completely and making me shudder. I dug my nails into his shoulders, crying out in surprise.

    Vane grabbed two of my pillows and placed them under my backside so that my hips were elevated. “Stay like that for at least ten minutes. Do not move.” He pulled out and stood next to my bed, grabbing his jeans and pulling them on.