[15] - masquerade ball

Justin

"Hey Jb you coming to the masquerade ball tonight", Scooter asks as I scroll through my Instagram feed. "Yeah", I bluntly say making him tut. "Bring Maggie", he say making me look up. "I don't know man, she's still not comfortable around me", I sigh running my fingers through my hair.

"Well maybe if you bring her, she'll see you've changed and trust you again", he looks at me. I shrug my shoulders not knowing what to say. "Fine". I pull out my phone sending Maggie a text asking if she wants to come.

My phone buzzes. I see that Maggie replied saying yes. "Maggie's coming", I say trying not to smile. "That's great, let me tell Yael", he says walking into his living room.

*skip to the ball*

"What up Jb", Usher says, bro hugging me. "What up bro", I smile back. "Love you're mask bro", he compliments and I thank him. "I'm gonna go find my girl", I say patting his back and walking away. I look around wondering where Maggie is.

I hear everyone around me gasp making my eyes follow in the direction they're staring at. My mouth widens and my eyes nearly fall out my face. My eyes meet hers as the most beautiful girl I've ever seen walks down the grand staircase, everyone's stares on her. I admire her gown, which makes her look perfect, which is well, what I thought was impossible.

 I admire her gown, which makes her look perfect, which is well, what I thought was impossible

I walk towards her at a fast pace as I hear whistles and receive pats on the back

I walk towards her at a fast pace as I hear whistles and receive pats on the back. "Lucky man Biebs", I hear someone say. "I know", I mumble under my breathe as I approach her. I stand in front of her as her white pearly smile shines bright.

"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen", I murmur, biting my lip, my eyes trailing her body. "Thank you, you look very handsome today", she blushes fixing my colour. "Could we maybe talk, out there", I say pointing to ta balcony that over looks L.A.

"Sure", she says as we walk over there. "So", she starts looking out over the night sky. "I wanna kiss you right now", I blurt out. Before I can apologize she says, "well why don't you". "Because we agreed to be friends", I sigh rubbing the back of my neck. "No, I don't think I can handle being friends anymore. I hate the fact I can't just come over and cuddle or kiss you when I want. I hate that I can't hug you when I want. I hat-", I cut her off my smashing my lips against hers.

-------------------------------------------------------------OH MY GOD THEY KISSED

And Maggie confessed her feelings

I love you guys

Vote and comment