[16]- bedtime stories

Justin

"I love you", I whisper against her lips. She smiles, licking her now swollen pink lips. "I love you too", she says, a tear falling down her cheek. "Don't cry baby", I whisper wiping away her tears. "Can we leave?", she asks. "Sure baby girl", I say grabbing her hand and pulling her into the crowd. 

"Hey, um we're gonna get outta here", I tap Scooter's shoulder. He notices the few tears that would leave Maggie's eyes. "Okay, but Justin", he says going closer to my ear, "Look after her, she's vulnerable and needs you. Protect her at all costs", he says and I nod.

I grab Maggie's hand dragging her out the building. I help her get into the SUV parked outside. I tell the driver to take us to mine, before wrapping my arm around her shoulders. "I missed you so much", I mumble into her soft hair. 

"I missed you too", she says cuddling into my chest. 

________

"You look cute in my clothes", I smirk making Maggie blush. "I missed you're clothes", she smiles. She climbs in bed beside me turning onto her side. I spoon her, kissing her neck. "Tell me the story of our first date", she asks. 

Justin is looking out the window but turns around when the room grows silent. His mouths drops and he just stares at me.

He then licks his lips and walks up to me. He grabs my waist and whispers in my ear, "I just wanna rip that dress off and fuck you right here". I blush and shove his chest for the dirty remark. We say goodbye to everyone and he intertwines our fingers, walking us out the back door. "Um babe the front doorr....oh my God, this is beautiful" I look in front of me and see a big white yacht waiting outside of our Villa.

He walks me over to the table and pulls out a chair for me to sit at, like the gentleman he is. He sits in the other chair and stares lovingly at me.

"What?" I giggle staring at him. "Nothing" he says smirking, sipping on his beer. I take a sip of my wine and then a waiter comes over and takes our orders. Justin orders Spaghetti and I order some fancy pasta. As i'm staring out into the ocean, the yacht begins to move away from the deck to the deeper part of the ocean. I smile at Justin and he smiles back. "I love you," he says. "I love you too".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Cute little chapter

There getting back together!!!

There won't be much more drama because there won't be another book and they need to start settling down

I love you guys

Vote and comment