[23] - come back baby

Justin

"I'm such a fuck up", I groan to Scooter. It's been two weeks since me and Maggie's fight and I can't cope without her.

I need her by my side, to be with me through everything. I'm going on tour in a week and I need her with me. "Just talk to her, you've given her space. I talked to her a couple days ago and she misses you just as much. I promise man, she needs you as much as you need her", he pats my shoulder.

"I've got to go pick up Jagger but I'll see you before Australia alright", he raises an eyebrow. I nod before we say our goodbyes.

I pick up my phone, my finger hovering over Maggie's name. I click on it, chewing on my bottom lip. It rings once....twice....three time before she picks up.

"Justin", she sniffles. My heart breaks at the sound of her crying. "Baby", I whisper as her breathing travels through the phone. "I miss you Justin, I miss you", she cries down the line.

"I miss you too princess, come home, please. I need you here with me. I need you in Australia with me. You keep me sane baby, please come home", I plead.

She sniffles, her cries heard. "Can you pick me up?", she asks. "Where are you baby", I say softly, not wanting to work her up.

"Rileys", she sighs. "I'll be 10 minutes baby, hang in there. I love you, always remember that", I tell her. "I know, I love you too", she says before hanging up.

I reach Rileys house relatively quickly considering LA traffic. I knock on her door and Maggie answers almost straight away.

She jumps into my arms and I stumble backwards slightly. "Baby, I missed you", she plants kisses on my neck. "I missed you too baby girl", I kiss all over her face when she pulls away and she giggles.

"I wanna go home", she yawns, her face lying in the crook of my neck. "Okay baby", I say grabbing her bag before taking her to the car.

I've got my baby back, my soul mate, my everything. And I plan on never losing her.

-------------------------------------------------------------So Australia next!!

Hope you guys enjoyed!

This story will be ending soon

Vote and comment

Instagram - cumbiieber_

Snapchat - hope.curriex