[8]- we good baby?

Maggie

I wait patiently outside Justin's door, wishing he would answer sooner since the paparazzi at the gate are giving me serious anxiety. The door opens and a shirtless Justin stands, rubbing his tired eyes. "Hi", I say biting my lip.

"Hey babe", he says and I instantly blush. I don't know why I flipped out on him the other day I guess I was just shocked, but also stressed and tired. "Can I come in the paparazzi are giving me anxiety", I say tugging at my sleeves, biting my lip uncomfortably.

"Oh yeah sorry", he says holding the door wider so I can slip past him. "Listen i'm sorry I didn't tell you about the smoking I was jus-", I cut him off by smashing my lips into his. He groans into my lips causing my body to heat up.

He pushes me up against the door with force causing a whimper of pains and lust. "Shit I'm sorry I totally forgot", he panics but I shoosh him. "I'm fine, honestly I've recovered nicely", I say and he sends me a goofy smile.

"Thats my girl", he says wrapping his arms around me and lifting me up. I squel as runs unit his living room. He places me on the couch before plopping down beside me. I snuggle into his side and he protectively wraps his arm around my shoulder.

He turns on the T.V and the Vs Fashion show is on. Most girlfriends won't let there boyfriend watch this but me, I don't mind. We both fan girl over the sexiness of the girls, but he always tells me I'm his number one so I know he won't cheat.

"Oh my fuckerty fuck look at Taylor!", I squel clapping my hands. Taylor Hill, my lesbian lover. She's so beautiful. "Dont leave me for her baby, I now realize I shouldn't let you watch this", he smirks and I slap his chest.

He places his hand on his chest, faking his agony as I giggle. "Sorry", I pout going into kiss him but he dabs and rolls off the couch. "Are you joking!?", I say and he laughs. "I was checking instagram and oh boy your obsessed with dabbing. Stop!", I express and he just laughs.

"It's lit", he shouts and I roll my eyes. I watch him run into the backyard, repeating that annoying as phrase. He runs past the door again and he stops and looks at me. I smile and then, yes, he dab. "Oh my Lord Jesus help this poor boy", I say before looking back at the television.

-------------------------------------------------------------I swear Justin is addicted to dabbing, it's funny though.

Love you guys

Sorry I haven't updated its nearly Christmas so the holidays are soon so I can write more