[5]- treats

Justin

It's been to days since Maggie woke up, and she's been doing great. She's still weak but she can finally eat by herself without using a tube. She smiled yesterday, a genuine smile. One she used to flash at me all the time.

As I walk through the hospital halls walking towards my babies room, I take in the gloomy appearance. Why can't hospitals be happy. I mean people come in here nervous, scared, afraid, so wouldn't they want to calm them and make it cheerful, happy.

I reach her room, softly knocking before walking in. "Hey baby", I say as I approach her. She has bags under eyes, cuts on her soft, delicate skin. her beautiful lips ruined by a scar. "Justie!", She cheers quietly, in a baby voice. Her happiness is drifting off her body onto me, making me smile wide.

"Maggie!", I mimic her and she giggles. "I got you these", I say handing her some flowers and chocolate.

"Since you can finally eat solid foods, I thought I would get you're favorite candy", I say sitting in the chair beside her

"Since you can finally eat solid foods, I thought I would get you're favorite candy", I say sitting in the chair beside her. "Thank you baby", she rasps out, her voice weak. She picks one of the chocolates out of the box and places it on the tip of her tongue. She moans as she takes a bite and I smile. She looks at me giggling, "It's really good", she says, followed by a chesty cough.

"Here, drink some water", I say handing her a plastic cup of water that was on the table. We hear two knocks at the door and the doctor pops his head in. "Good afternoon Miss Lindemann, Mr Bieber", he nods and we greet him. "I came bearing good news", he says shutting the door.

I help Maggie sit up in her bed, and then I reajust myself on the chair so I'm facing the doctor. "You have been doing very well these past few days and i'm happy to say you can leave at the end of the week, so 3 days", he says and Maggie looks at me, beaming. A large smile adorns my face at the thought of Maggie finally out of this place, with me, in my arms, forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Short ik kill me

But it was cute so.......:)

MAGGIE'S GOING HOME!!

Guys, don't freak out but I saw Justin like how...and I'm so devastated, I went to a chippy (Fish and chip shop) and Justin was there AN HOUR LATER LIKE WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!

I CRIED FOR SO LONG

Any way,,, I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure to vote and comment because I read them all and I REALLYYY appreciate the vote