[10]- why me?!

Maggie

I bang on the door, hoping she's in. Seconds later, Riley opens the door. I haven't seen her since Bora Bora. (A/n she's Alfredo's girlfriend). "Oh my god Maggie, you're okay", she says pulling me into a hug. My tears stain her white shirt, but I can't stop them from falling. I'm broken.

"Awe babe, come in", she says pushing me into her apartment. "When did you get out of the hospital?", she asks sitting me on the couch. "T-t-two weeks ago, I think?", I say rubbing my forehead. "Whats wrong, where's Justin. Wait. You found out didn't you?", she asks and I nod, my breathing shaky. "I told Justin to tell you I swear, but his stupid ass didn't. I fucking wanna kill him. He hurt ma girl", she says pulling me into another hug. "Alfredo told me", I say and her eyes widen.

"So that douch bag didn't even tell you himself?", she asks and I shake my head. "I was sleeping in J-Justins guest room and I came d-downstairs a-and", I pause to catch my breathe as Riley rubs my back. "And he was sitting there with a blonde bitch on his lap. He didn't even notice I was there Riley, only Fredo did. What's worse is I didn't even recognize Fredo for a second", I say chuckling making her chuckle.

"I can't believe him Ry. I was brain dead and he thought it was okay to go to Hawaii and fucking c-cheat, Ugh I can't even think about him, or say his name", I shout angrily. "Shh, hey, wanna stay over we can have a girls night. I'll call up Lucie and see if she wants to come over",(A/n Lucie is Maejors gf from bora bora). "I haven't seen Lucie since Bora B-bora", I sniffle remembering the amazing memories.

"Awe babe", she says wrapping her arms around me and pulling me into her on the couch. We sit like this for a bit before she leads me to her room and gives me some pajamas. "Thanks", I smile before walking into the bathroom. "Do you want to have a shower because there are towels and stuff in there", Riley calls. "yeah, that would be good. Thank you Riley", I call back.

I strip out of my leggings and long sweater, folding them and placing them on the chair in the corner. Fancy. I remove my Calvin Klein thong and bra set placing them on top of my clothes. Good thing there clean. I turn on Riley's shower, putting it on the perfect temperature. I slip in, feeling the hot water run down my body. My tense muscles relax and for the first time in what feels like forever, my body relaxes and all the stress of what happened today is washed away.

__

"Who is it", Riley shouts as a knock on the door disturbs out conversation. "ya bitch", we hear Lucie say through the door. My eyes light up at the sound of one of my bestest friends. Riley walks over and opens the door, revealing a confused looking Lucie. "What's so important that i had to rush over her- OH MY GOD!!! MAGGIE!", she screams running over to me and tackling me in a hug. "Group hug", Riley shouts jumping on top of us with a massive thump. "Ow-wie", Lucy curses making us laugh.

"What's wrong Maggie", Lucie says once she notices my tear stained face. "It's a long story", I say a small, sad chuckle leaving my lips. "Well good thing I brought snacks!", she gleams making me giggle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hope you enjoyed this chapter

I SEE THE WEEKND IN 36 DAYS OMFG AHH

Remember to vote and comment for the next chapter