[4]- awake

Justin

I sit taking in my surroundings, the plain, depressing bare walls. I take a heavy gulp before opening the door to the room I've been visiting, staying in for months. I see Maggie, her lifeless body on the uncomfortable hospital bed.

I sniffle, holding back the tears. Ever since the accident, this is how shes been. No movement, rarely any activity, except for breathing, but that's mostly from her life support.

I've taken a break from music, from everything really. I vanish my thoughts, focusing back on my beautiful girlfriend. "Hey baby", I whisper, placing the balloons and bear down on the table. I walk over to her bed and grab her cold, pale hand.

"How you doing", I say, a small smile etching onto my lips. "Baby, I know this is a lot to ask but, please baby, can you wake up for me", I plead, a tear escaping my eyes. "I love you so, so much. I don't know what I would do without you".

"You're my world, my everything. You keep me sane. Your inspire me to work hard. There has been so many times when I've just wanted to give up, step out of the lime light. So many times I've wanted to leave this earth, give up on everything. I always felt like," I take a deep breath.

"I always felt like no-one ever loved me. Even though I had millions of fans, a caring family, a supportive manager, I always felt alone. Until you came along, you changed me for the better. You made me feel love again. After S-selena, I never thought I would find anyone. Anyone to make me feel love."

"But when you stumbled into my life, my whole world was turned upside down, in a good way of course-", I chuckle to myself, "-The love I have for you, is much stronger than the love I've had for anyone else. The spark I get when I look at you. The bubbling sensation I get in the pit of my stomach when you're lips meet mine", I stop as more tears poor down my face.

"Everything abou-" I stop as I feel a weak squeeze on my hand. I look down as my hands burn at the sudden movement. "Maggie", I gasp, tears hitting my red cheeks. "J-jus-", her faint voice says, unable to finish my name. "Yes baby, i'm here", I speak in over joyed. "I'm here baby, I've always been here baby, and I always will be", I sob. I stare at her in awe, but my heart stops at the next thing to escape her lips.

"I-i l-love you-u",

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Did you enjoy?

Was it good?

She's finally awake

If you're confused, the story will clear up soon

What do you thinks gonna happen?

Vote and comment for a new update!

Published 28th October 2016

Time- 23:33