[20] - oh my god

Maggie

I check the time seeing its nearly 7. I'm so nervous for this date and I don't know why. I look at myself once more in the mirror, appreciating the dress and well everything Justin got me.

 I look at myself once more in the mirror, appreciating the dress and well everything Justin got me

A knock at the door interrupts my mirror time. Ahhh its Justin. I make sure I look good before grabbing my clutch.

I walk over to the door, a smartly dressed Justin greeting me. "Damn", he mutters under his breathe.

I take in his appearance, my insides burning.

"You look so fucking beautiful", he almost moans

"You look so fucking beautiful", he almost moans. "I just wanna rip it off, but it was expensive so I'll just gently ease it off that perfect body of yours", he smirks. "You also look very handsome, and fuckable", I wink making him chuckle. "Ready ma'lady", he holds out his hand. I giggle taking it in mine.

He helps me into the gorgeous white Rolls Royce that is waiting at the end of the pier of huts.

"How long till we get there?", I ask. "10 minutes", he shrugs looking out the window. We seat in a comfortable silence the whole car ride, our fingers intertwined.

"We're here", he smirks suspiciously. He helps me out the car and a gasp leaves my lips. "Oh my, Justin!", I squeal kissing his lips.

Before us is the yacht we went on, on our first date. "Thought I would bring back the memories", he smiles sweetly.

He leads me towards it, helping me on board. He leads me over to the front, a candle lit table greeting us. "Huh", I squeal, excited he remembered everything.

He pulls out the chair for me and I thank him. He takes a seat opposite me. He grabs the bottle on the table. "Strawberry Champagne", he smirks. "Ah, how'd you remember me wanting to try it", I laugh.

On the plane I was dancing around to Thats what I like By Bruno Mars and I wanted to try strawberry champagne.

He pours some into my glass and I thank him. The boat begins to move away, the ocean gently rocking us. The sweet sound of Sunset Lover by Petit Biscuit plays through the speakers.

"You're starters", a waiter says, handing us some oysters. We thank him before I laugh. "What?", Justin chuckles confused. "Oysters are aphrodisiacs", I giggle.

He looks at me strangely. "They make you horny, which you don't need", I chuckle making him mumble a small oh.

"Well then, enjoy", he smiles before downing an oyster. Oh god.

__

"I really enjoyed tonight", I say as we stand at the end of the yacht admiring the beautiful waters. "It's not over yet", Justin says looking at me.

He grabs my hands in his, looking into my eyes. I see him visibly gulp. "I love you so much Maggie it's unreal. You are the sunshine to my dark days. You're the light at the end of the tunnel.

I hurt you way to many times and I think it's time I prove to you that I love you with everything I have and I will forever be yours", he delves into his pocket and my heart stops.

"The last time we were here, I asked you too be my girlfriend. This time I want to ask you to be my wife, my life companion, my everything".

Cue the fucking tears.

He gets down on one knee, pulling a box out of his pocket. My hand flys to my mouth as I choke out tears. "Maggie, will you do me the honour and be mine", he ask, hopefullness in his eyes.

"Of course, yes a million times yes", I cry out. He slips the ring onto my shaky hand before picking me up and spinning me around.

He puts me in my feet, placing his hands firmly on my cheeks, pulling me in for a kiss.

"I love you so much", he mumbles as our foreheads lean against one another's.

"I love you too", I sob.

"I'm engaged!", I shout waving my ring around. Justin laughs hugging me.

Oh my god, I'm engaged.

-------------------------------------------------------------AHH THERE ENGAGED

Vote and comment everyone!!