[19] - what!?

*six months later*

"You would think it's all mine, the way I took it", Justin raps along as we relax on the loungers. To celebrate us moving in and how good our relationship has happened, we decided to take a break to Bora Bora.

I push the sunglasses off my face, snapchatting videos of Justin. He looks at me smiling before screaming and jumping off the deck into the ocean. I can't help but smile. "You know, this reminds me of our first datr. Remember I took you here and we made love for the first time", he winks causing my cheeks to flush.

"I remember that day like it was yesterday", I smile thinking back to the amazing memories. "Probably cause we made love like 6 times yesterday", he shrugs. "Justin", I squeal making him laugh.

He gets out of the water, the water dripping off his amazing body. I can't help but get aroused. He smirks at me before taking a seat on my lounger. "I have a surprise for you tonight", he smiles nervously.

"What!?", I squeal jumping on his lap. He grips my hips, holding me still. "Not telling, it's a secret. But I have something for you, it's in the bedroom", he kisses my cheek.

I jump off him running into the bedroom. I see a huge box on the bed. My eyes widen as I walk towards it.

I lift off the top and see smaller boxes inside. I take out the smallest box. I slowly open it, letting out a cry. I felt Justin's arms wrap around me. "Its so beautiful", I squeal, looking at the sparkly diamond necklace in the box.

"Just like you", he whispers in my ear. "Open the next one", he bites my lobe. I grab the next box, opening that up to see a rose gold watch. "Oh my, Justin stop", I whine looking all the expensive things he's bought me.

"You deserve it baby", he kisses my neck. I grab the next box, opening it to find gorgeous pair of nude heels. "Justin", I gasp, running my hand over them.

"Open the last box", he smiles. I grab the large box, placing it on the bed. I pull off the lid, before letting out countless sobs. "Justin", I cry running over to hug him.

He grips my thighs holding me up. "I love you so much. This is amazing", I cry. I place small kisses on his neck, appreciating everything he's done for me.

"Now go get ready, I'll pick you up here at 7", he says lying me down on the bed. "I love you", he kisses my lips before leaving the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------Ohhhhh

Next chapter I'll show the dress and shit

What do you thinks gonna happen on this date, I'm excited

Vote and comments