[25] - is it okay?

Third person

Justin trails in behind the paramedics, his heart racing. He called Scooter informing him on the situation, to which he replied with "I'm on my way".

His frown increases as the tears fall down his face. He hears Maggie call out his name, his head snapping up. "Baby", he mumbles grabbing her hand. "I love you, remember that", she says before letting go of his grasp and Bering whisked off down to surgery.

Justin collapses on the waiting room chair, feeling stares on him. His head is buried into his hands. He feels as hand on his shoulder, his head snapping up. He sees Scooter and his wife Yael, both sympathetic and sad looks on their faces.

"She'll be okay man, the babies will be fine. She's a strong one", Scooter gives him a small smile.

Justin nods, a small smile tugging at his lips as he remembers all his memories with Maggie.

"Hi" Maggie says with a definitely nervous tone, and everyone can tell. "Hi" Justin says in an identical tone to Maggie's.

"Oh, uh, come in", Justin says moving over so Maggie and Madi can get in. Madi goes in first and sits on one side, then Maggie gets in and sit in the middle. Justin moves and sits besides Maggie. "I'm so nervous and I don't know why", Justin says with a chuckle.

"Same", Maggie says, laughing along with everyone else. As I'm looking straight ahead at the road Maggie feels Justin's eyes burning holes into her body. He starts to lean in and she tenses up. "You look even more beautiful in person" Justin whispers in her ear, not seductively, just I don't know cutely. She turns to look at him and he has a smirk on his face.

She blushes so hard she swears she looked like a tomato. Justin lets out a soft chuckle, indicating he noticed the affect he had on Maggie.

I smile at the flashback. The first time they ever met. "Maggie Lindemanns family", a doctor says and I spring out my chair. "Yes, I'm her fiance, is she okay, what about the babies!", I panic.

"Sir, please calm down. I have good news and bad news. The good news is Maggie and the baby are fine. The bad news is-", he pauses and that's when my heart breaks. He only said baby.

"The second twin, it was very weak, I'm sorry. They didn't make it", he says and I collapse onto my knees. We were gonna have twins, we were gonna have a family. "Come here", Scooter says softly. I stand up, my body shaking erratically.

"Everything will be fine", he pulls me into a hug.

Everything will be okay, I repeat to myself.

Please God, I pray, please.

-------------------------------------------------------------I'm sorry!!!

😭😭😭

Yes one of the twins have passed away

Justin is gonna be distraught.

I MIGHT BE GOING TO THE STADIUM TOUR

But I'm not sure yet

But I want to sooo

Please vote and comment