[7]- thunderstorm in paradise?

Make sure to read the authors note at the end

Before you read this I just wanna say that Justin may or may not have FUCKING FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER!!!

I shit myself 300,000 times
Justin

"Home sweet home", I say, placing a kiss on the side of her forehead. I push her into the living room and gently lift her out the wheelchair and onto the fluffy couch. She groans causing me to panic. She places her warm hand against mine, my skin tingling. "I'm okay, just aches", she soothes and I let out a breathe I didn't even know I was holding in.

After putting away her clothes and making sure she was comfy, I head out the back to have a smoke. I know it's bad for me, but it relieves all the stress i'm feeling. Maggie know's I used to smoke but she doesn't know of my recent admiration towards them. I place the cigarette to my mouth, drawing in a large amount of the harmful chemicals.

I blow the smoke out, watching it fade into the night sky. I look around my backyard, admiring the beautiful lake. "Justin", I hear a faint voice behind me causing me to whip my head around. (A/n Is it just me that imagines Justin whipping idk aha)

"M-Maggie", I stutter, trying to hide the cancer stick from her view. "Whats that", she whispers, her voice incredibly weak. I'm surprised she even made it to the back door, her legs a ferociously shaking. "Nothing baby. G-go back inside, I'll be there in a minute", I say hoping she'll understand and leave so I can throw it away without her seeing.

"Are you smoking again?", she says barely above a whisper. She hates it. She hates me right now. I know she hates smoking and its not something she can look past. I remember her once telling me when she was younger and she talked back to her dad, he would shout and burn her with his lousy cigarettes. I don't want to smoke, because I know I'll lose her, but it helps. "No baby, it's not what you thi-", "Take me home please" she says biting her lip and playing with her fingers.

"Maggie I'm just stressed, I'm not smoking agai-","P lease Justin, just take me home", she says and I nod, not wanting to take it to far.

__

"That's the last bag", I say, placing the carry-on bag on her hard-wood floor. "Thanks", she says looking down at the ground. I step forward and grab her small hands in my large ones. "Listen, I promise i'll give you space. I'm sorry but smoking calms my nerves, I promise i'll stop, for your're and my sake. I love you Maggie, forever and always", I say placing a gentle peck on her forehead before pulling away, and quietly walking out the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry I haven't updated in ages

HUGE writers block, like HUGE but not as big as my dick, jokes don't have one, yet ;)

Vote and comment per usual cause like i'm the best jokes

I have a party on Sunday and I wanna do the mannequin challenge so.......... check my sc for that @hope.curriex

And I also might start doing short books, like texting ones and if your really like them, I may make them longer.

anyway love you allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll