[22] - ass like selena

Maggie

"Justin, what's wrong", I whine burying my head into his bicep. "Nothing", he groans. "Justin", I give him a stern look.

"Maggie just leave it", he snaps pushing me off him and storming into his room. We came back from Bora Bora two weeks ago and Justin's been aggy ever since.

I roll my eyes before grabbing my phone. I scroll through Instagram before stopping on a photo.

"Selena and The Weeknd Dave and Busters date"

I awe at the picture of them. I don't have any hard feelings towards Selena. The only feeling I have towards her is jealousy cause she is so ducking the beautiful.

And I love The Weeknd so this is amazing. I continue scrolling after liking the picture. I then come across a video of Justin.

"Justin, do you like The Weeknds music", a pap asked. "Fuck no, that's shits wack", Justin replies.

My eyebrows raise. If I remember correctly, Justin was jamming out to his album like a week ago.

Wait.

Is this why he is so irritable and pissy. I groan before going into the bedroom. "Are you seriously pissed because you're ex girlfriend has a new boyfriend. Need I remind you, you have a fiance. I don't see her saying shit about me", I snap as he rolls his eyes.

"Fuck off", he groans throwing his phone on the bed. "No, I don't get why you're so pissed!", I shout grabbing his arm. He grabs my hand and rips it off of him.

I wince as pain shoots through me. I look at the handprint on my wrist before looking at Justin. His eyes are filled with hurt and guilt.

"I'm sor-". "Do you still have feelings for her?", I whisper, hurt. "She was my first love Maggie", he sighs.

"It just hurts to know that isn't me", he says and my heart breaks. "So you wish you were with her instead of me", I shout.

"Thats not what I meant", he says looking at me with pleading eyes. "I'm pretty sure it's exactly what you meant", I snap grabbing my bag.

I begin throwing clothes in it before my wrist is snatched. "Ow", I wince and he let's go. "I'm sorry, and that's not what I meant baby, you know that. If I meant it I wouldn't have proposed", he sighs again and I roll my eyes.

"I'm going to stay with Riley. If you want me, don't bother calling cause I won't answer. Just give me space please, I need to think this out, everything", I sigh, grabbing my bag and leaving the room.

I look back at a sad Justin and I just shake my head before leaving.

-------------------------------------------------------------So abelena are here

I love them smm

Anyway dramaaa

Vote and comment

If you haven't already checked out my new book, please check it out!!!!