[18] - make the bed ours

Maggie

I carry the final box into the house as Justin laughs at me. "Asshole why didn't you help me, that was the heaviest", I pout, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Awe baby, I'm sorry, you just looked so adorable", he smiles sweetly causing my heart to swell. He walks over to me engulfing me in a hug. "I love you", he says kissing the top of my head.

I look up a huge grin on my face. "I love you more", I yawn. "Tired?", he asks and I nod.

"Come on, there an un-slept in bed up there, maybe we should make it ours, if you know what I mean", he says beginning to nibble on my neck. I giggle as he lifts me up running up the stairs.

He plops me down on the bed, crawling up my body. He kisses me with force, a moan leaving my lips.

He makes his way down my neck, sucking hard, leaving his mark.

He goes to remove my t-shirt before we are interrupted by a nosey Esther. "Damn dog", Justin groans falling down beside me. I chuckle getting under the covers.

I turn on the tv as we cuddle in our new bed. "Love you", he reminds me, kissing my temple. "Love you too", I say kissing his lips. He smiles a cheesy smile before his focus goes back to the tv.

How did I get so lucky.

-------------------------------------------------------------There so cuteee

I love them

I smell like Paris, rings and and an amazing dress

Guess what??

Vote and comment