36

It was the 5th day and Louis hadnt seen Harry. He tried his best to go over to his house but Harry wouldn't open the door for him.

Louis begged him too but Harry never did. Again there was another murder, but police had rounded Harry's house making sure he stayed there. And he did, that meant that there was another serial killer running around the town. Half of the town still thought it was Harry. But they had no proof he did it.

Louis was home now, he didnt want to talk to anyone nor eat. It worried both Jay and Liam. They tried so hard to get Louis to come out and hang with them but he just didnt want too.

"Oh my god you sausage! Look what you did!" Jay yelled. "You burned the cookies why the- whyyyyy!"

"I am not a sausage!" Liam yelled back.

"Niall control your sausage man right now!" Jay said pointing at Liam. Liam smacked his finger away from him.

"Dont touch me!"

Jay raised his finger at him again. "Im not touching you!"

"Stop touching me!"

"Im not touching you!"

"Yes you are!"

"No Im not!"

Niall stared at both of them and shook his head in annoyance. He walked out of the kitchen and down the hall to Louis' room. He knocked quietly, knowing that Louis wasnt in the mood for noise.

"Come in." Louis' voice squeaked.

Niall opened the door and came in. "Hey Lou."

Louis laid in his bed, his eyes were droopy and he had pink sweat pants in with one of Harry's shirt.

"How are you feeling, bud?" He asked rubbing his arm.

"M'fine." Louis responded.

"Have you trie-"

"Yes." Louis sighed deeply.

"Louis I understand you're in like some depression mode at the moment. But like... I mean, I know you miss him but you cant depend on him. You're acting as if you need him with you to live. As if your friends aren't enough for you to be happy, or not zombified or something. We're trying are best here, literally 2 unprofessional, unworthy cooks are down there with burnt cookies, that were made especially to make you happy. You are our friend, and I believe that you shouldn't be acting this way only because Harry doesnt want to talk to you. Its not like he's mad at you, or that he's going to break up with you, or something dumb thing like that. He just needs to clear his head, because the childhood he tried to run away from, came back to haunt him. And you out of everyone should know that." Niall said, finishing his speech. A tear ran down Louis' cheek. "Hell, you were the one who showed us that."

And as if on cue, the other two boys walked in with the burnt cookies on a plate.

Louis got up and hugged Niall, he felt horrible, only now realizing that he had neglected his friends.

"I mean... I haven't talked to Panda in a couple days either because of that. She's trying her best to be there for Harry." Jay said, he set the plate next to the bed and hugged Louis. After a small moment of silence, Liam grabbed the plate and offered it to Louis.

"Here you want one of Jay's homemade burnt cookies?" Liam said making Louis giggle.

"Liam you supersize sausage! You burnt them!"
"No You burnt those."

"No I didnt!" Jay yelled.

"Yes you did!"

Suddenly Jay tackled Liam and soon both were wrestling on Louis' bedroom floor.