2

"She's like cold coffee in the morning... "

My eyes instantly opened up when hearing my Ed Sheeran alarm go off. I stood up and yawn. Im not really much of a heavy sleeper. Any sound can wake me up in the morning. I lazily reached over to my phone turning the alarm off. I yawned once more, lazily walking to my bathroom. I peed, then washwd my hands along with my face. I washed my teeth and fixed my hair a bit. I walked back into my room getting some clothes.

"Tell me if Im wrong.... tell me if Im right." I sang silently to myself as I got dressed. "Tell me if you need a loving hand, to help you fall asleep tonight."

Once I slipped on my black skirt and a tight, white, t-shirt. I went down stairs seeing that it was very quiet. My mum probably went out to look for a job. I went to the kitchen and served my myself some cereal. I ate silently as my mind started thinoing of what to do today. I can go to the movies, maybe walk around tjat park, or maybe go to the grocery store.

Well I didnt have any money so I didnt think I would be able to do that.., nor the movies. So I guess just a walk in the park. After I finished eating I went up stairs to slip on my high knee socks and some converse. I grabbed my phone and checked it, realizing I had received a message.

Stan the man: Morning! Missing you! Hope you make knew friends!!

I smiled to myself. Stan was my best friend since like, forever. Even when I started wearing girl clothes, and make up. He was there for me.

I sent him a good morning text, and walked out of my room. I walkee to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. I turned off all the lights and headed out. I plugged in my earphones and turned on some music. I then slipped my phone in the pocket of my skirt. I slowly hummed to Ed sheeran as I walked around looking at the new buildings I will be seeing for a while now. I mean Im only a in grade 12. One more year to graduate. I sighed and looked around, I walked passed by stores, I came across a pet store and went in looking at the puppies and kitten.

Once I walked out I tjen saw a park, I walked towards it and realized not a lot of people were there. I shrugged it off and walked to one of the swings. As I sat down a laugh caught my attention, I looked the way of the laugh and saw a guy leaning on the wall while bushes were huding him slightly. His back was towards me, so I couldnt see his face. All I was that he was kind of tall, blonde, and in good shape. I got off the swing, wondering what he was laughing about when he was there all alone. I took my earphones off and paused my music, I wrapped the earphones around my phone and put it in my pocket. As I approached him, I realized he was peeing... I got a bit closer raising an eyebrow. Right when he started zipping up, I started to talk.

"You know they have restrooms here right?" I said pointing in back of me to the public restrooms.

He turned around, to look at me.
"Yeh, well where the fun in that?" His thick accent called out.

"Oh, Irish?"

"Yes." He said walking away from the wall, wobbling a bit. He tried to steady himself, and looked back up.

"It's too early to be drunk, dint you think?" I said giving him an amuse look.

"So what, Im Irish?" He said laughing a bit, and moving lazily to a bench. I turned and followed him.

"And what is that suppose to mean?" I asked looking down at him.

He gave me a confused look. "Well, Im Irish, we love drinking haha. Thats always the first impression." He shrugged.

"Well, I dont judge people stereotypically. And I only guessed you were drunk by the way you walked, and the slur in your words. Unless you just got butt fucked real hard, that can even process your words, but I mean the probabilities are endless." I shurgged looking back at him. He gave me a wierd look.

"You're weird." He stated.

"Says the one that was peeing on a wall in a public park." I smirked raising an eyebrow.

"Yea well I thought no one would be here this early, especially a girl like you-"

"Guy." I corrected him.

"Huh?"

"Im a boy." I said smiling at him. He eyed me, then laughed.

"Yup, you are wierd." He said. "Niall, by the way. Niall Horan." He said.

"Louis Tomlinson." We shook, hands and I sat next to him. We started talking and getting to know eachother a bit. He asked me why I wore girl clothes, and I asked why he was drunk so early in the morning. We both had funny responses, but still accepted our company. After an hour or so of talking we had to leave. We exchanged numbers and went on our way. I went home and changed. I heard a knock on my door and I opened it revealing my mum.

"I brought pizza!" She said. I smiled at her and followed her to the kitchen, we sat down eating pizza.

"So where did you go this morning?" My mum asked,

"Just to a park."

"Yea, that's it?"

"Yea, I met someone. My first friend, I think hehe." I said eating my pizza.

"Really? Thats great! Whats his or her name?"

"His, name is Niall. He's Irish."

"Hm, interesting. Well thats nice." My mother said.

We sat talking about our plans here and what we wanted.to accompish, the rest of the day went.by quickly, we went to buy groceries and finish decorating the house. After that Niall and I talked the whole night long, not sleeping until after midnight. Today was a really nice day. I think Im going to be fine here.