3

Btw the picture in the multi media is Jay (Niall's friend)

"Louis your friend us here!" I heard my mum call from downstairs.

"Coming."

I put on my converse and straighten out my pink skirt. I walk out of my room and go downstairs, there I saw Niall standing staring at a picture.

"Hey Niall." I said and he jumps a bit turning around.

"Hey, um, ready?" I nodded.

"Where are we going again?"

"I want you you to meet my friends." He said as we walked out to the driveway. He opened the door for me and I went in giving him a small thank you. He then went over to his side and started the car.

Niall have known eachother for about a week and half, he's really funny. He talks about the most wierd things, anything that goes through his mind. He also gets really distracted, like really easy. He is really funny, and he is mostly drunk, although not all the time. Like right now I dont think he is.

The whole ride was full of mindless talking, we would blurt out words and laugh at back stories, and other things. I was a bit nervous on meeting his friends, I mean I honestly dont care of what people thimk about me, but there is always have to be a good first impression, and i suck at those. I always end up bumping into things, making a fool out myself. Honestly I dont mind, but thats mostly the reason I didnt have much friends back at Doncaster.

In about 15 more minutes went by and finally we were in front of a big house.

My eyes widen when I saw that it wasnt a house... it was a mansion.

"Woah." Were the only words that escaped my mouth.

"This is my house." Niall grinned.

"You mean, castle?" I corrected, making him laugh. "C'mon on in."

I followed him inside eyeing the house.

"Damn it you sausage!" I heard from the far distance.

"That was Jay-"

"I am not a sausage!"

"And that was Liam." He finished. I giggled a bit following behind him, into the room, where his friends were at.

We walked in and saw the boys playing video games. But there was an extra boy. He was quiet, and smiling while he watched the screen. He was really cute.

"Boys, Louis' here." The quiet one looked up first, and out eyes met. I smiled, at him and he gave me a small smile back. Not realizing the other boys got up to greet me, I took a step back.

"Hello, Im Liam!" One said and hugged me, he had brown hair and brown eyes thay looked so adorable. I hugged back.

"And Im Jay." Another said. He had blue hair, and light blue eyes, just like mine. Only brighter. "Oh, wow, you look so pretty!" He said grinning at me.

"Thank you!" I said feeling happy.

"And that one over there is Zayn." I looked up over to the quiet one, who I now know his name. He got up and walked over to me sticking out his hand.

"Hello there beautiful." He said, his voice deep and low.

"Hi." I squeaked out and blushed a bit. I let go of his hand and walked over to the rest of the guys.

"So what are you guye doing?" I asked.

"We are playing some video game and this sausage doesnt know how!" Jay answered.

"I am not a sausage Jacob!"

"Well you look like one!"

"What?! Niall do I look like a sausage- never mind dont answer that. Louis do I look like a sausage to you?"

"Not really." I laughed.

"Thank you!" He said and began playing again.

"They always pick on Liam," Zayn's voice said behind me.
I looked at him and smiled.

"Why?"

"I dont know they just do. He's easier to pick on I guess, hes really oblivious." He chuckled.

"Do you pick on him." He shook his head.

"No, I usually dont take any of there sides."

"Hmm, so you just, shrug it off and all?"

"Basically."

"Oh." I said nodded my head a bit.

"Hey, um sit down." Zayn said moving himself so I had access to the couch.

"Thank you." I said and sat down on the couch watching as the boys played and Niall throwing popcorn at them.

"So, uh... ho-um where did you come from?" Zayn asked,

"Doncaster." I responded.

"Oh thats like an hour away or so right?"

"Mhmm."

"So... your, um transgender?"

"Cross dresser." I corrected.

"Oh...uh whats the difference?"

"Well, I know Im a boy, and I feel like a boy, I don't have any desires in becoming a girl. Sure, I like the idea of being a girl, but Im not so deep in that idea. The only reason I wear girl clothes, is because, well I like how they feel on me, and I wear make up because I like feeling pretty. Its a complicated thing if you dont understand it. I mean, Im still into guy things, I like sports, I really love football (soccer), and boxing. So yea." I explained.

"So like, do you wear panties?" Jay said from in front where he recieved a slap to the head by Liam.

"Jay you cant just asked those things!" Jay slapped him back.

"It was just a question! Damn!"

I laughed at there silliness. "Well, if you want to know, then yes Jay, I do wear panties." I said, Jay's cheeks turned a deep red and muttered a sorry.

I chuckled and got up. "Niall, where is the way to the bathroom?" I asked.

"Uhm, just straight down the hall and turn left."

"Thank you." I said and started making my way to the bathroom. When I got there I did my business and then washed my hands. I looked myself in the mirror to make sure I looked good. I suddenly felt my phone buzz. I grabbed it and saw a text from Stan.

You wont believe what happened to Melody! -S

What happened?? xx -Lou

She's pregnant! With twinz!! -S

No way!! Tell her I said congrats! xx -Lou

After I sent the message I got out and walked back into the room the boys were in.

"Well thats what I heard." Niall said.

"Do you really think he's back?" Jay asked.

"Dude that guy is crazy! Hes a total psycho!" Liam said.

"Well thats what the whole town is talking about. And whats worse is that he's coming to our high school." Niall informed.

"He's dangerous why would they let him?" Zayn asked.

"Yea, Harry is dangerous."

"Who's Harry?" I asked after clearing my throat. Everyone stared at me in a scared look.

"Harry Styles, is the Mad Hatter."