31

Do i look good here? ^^^

~Panda

"After the date we went to his and fucked." Louis said while he ate yogurt, while sitting on his floor.

"Did you call him daddy?" Jay said as he laid on his phone with his feet in the air.

"Fuck off."

"Ha! I knew you had that kink."

"Who doesn't now a days?"

"Me, because I'm not a hoe."

"You callin me a hoe?"

"Louis... you know me well.. of course I am."

"Fair enough." Louis shrugged and fixed his fringe.

"So how's Panda? Have you guys fucked yet."

"No.."

Louis turned to look at Jay and raised an eyebrow. "Are you kinky?"

"What?"

"Like... do you have any kinks?"

".... No..."

"What a liar."

"I don't!"

"Sure!"

Lewisss!"

"Ew. Die."

"Oh! So Panda's birthday is next week and I have no idea what to do for her."

"Really? When is it?" Louis stood up and plopped himself on the bed.

"The 21st."

"What idea do you have."

"I wanted a Halloween party but the twins already doing that for Halloween."

"I could maybe ask Harry?"

"That'd be cool." Jay said getting off his bed and stretching.

"Ew I hate how tall you are." Jay rolled his eyes at Louis' comment. Louis smirked and stood up.

"I think maybe you should dress as a bad boy for her birthday."

"What?"

"Yeah like... get a leather jacket, some glasses and all. Maybe some confidence would be nice."

"Shut up hoe."

"And then maybe fuck her after."

"Ugh Louis I'm a virgin!"

"Not for long if you dress like that." Louis winked then went out of his room to the living room.Jay followed as he thought about what Louis said. The whole dressing up as a bad boy. He sighed and looked as Louis was doing his eyebrows on the couch. There was then a knock on the door, which brought both boys attention.

"Door's unlocked!" Louis yelled.

The door opened and in came Liam.

"Oh shit waddup boi!" Liam said to Jay. Louis rolled his eyes and kept plucking out the little hair in the middle of his eyebrows.

"I hate that meme so much. Die. Both of you."

Liam rolled his eyes and started chatting with Jay. It's been a week since all that shit happened about Sophia. It was a really bad break up but, Liam is happy with Niall. Niall is happy with Liam. Even though Louis is a bit mad at Liam for cheating, he's happy for both of them.

"Oh hey! We're going Halloween shopping!" Jay said.

"Ughh do I have to!" Louis whined. Liam looked over to him.

"You are literally the most lazy person ever. If we ever go camping I bet you'll be sitting there saying something like 'Looking good lads!' and just sit there without helping."

"Aw you know me so well!"

"Whatever."

Jay laughed. "Gosh Louis you're the worst."

"Says the virgin." Jay glared at Louis while Liam laughed his ass off. Soon the door swung open and Harry walked in with sun glasses on.

"Oh look! Harry, you're here. Louis was starting to miss his daddy, seeing he's acting like a little bitch lately." Said the blue haired. Liam was so done he got up laughing so hard.

"I'm so done, I'm out." He said walking to the door.

"I just walked in and I'm already done with you guys." Harry said turning around following Liam.

"Daddy no!" Louis blurted out, the slapping his mouth once he realized what he just said. Both Liam and Harry turned and looked at Louis with wide eyes. There was soon a pause of silence until Jay began to laugh.

"AAAAAAAH HHAHAHA YOU CALLED..... YOU CALLED HIM OMFG GOD YOU CALLED HIM DADDY!!!" Jay said getting up. He then started running around the house screaming while Liam sighed and Louis covered his face in embaressment.

"MY OTP RISE! LOUIS CALLED HIM DADDY!" He yelled then ran outside having the boys follow him. He ran to the middle of the street. "LOUIS CALLED HIM DADDY!" As soon as he stepped on the street there was a motorcycle that swerved around him.

 "LOUIS CALLED HIM DADDY!" As soon as he stepped on the street there was a motorcycle that swerved around him

He screamed and the boys gasped running towards him. The bike crashed but not before the person on it slipped off. Jay looked at the person and instantly knew who it was.

"PANDA!" He screamed and ran to her. As soon as he reached her, he got on his knees and held her. He took her helmet off and she was bleeding from her forehead.

"Someone call the ambulance!" He screamed. Louis ran inside his house while the other two boys ran to where the couple was at. Louis then ran back with the police on the phone explaining what happened.

"Panda! Panda, baby please. Please wake up, my love. Please Angel, wake up my angel please!" Jay cried. He held her tight, and cried as he stroke her hair. And all in a blur, the ambulance came and drove her to the hospital.