7

After I met Jessie it was awkward at first, she wasn't used to seeing a boy in skirts. But she handled it really well. She came with Jay and I to go gets some Fro-yo. She was a really fun girl. She didn't care about what people said about her. She was a bit to much excited for everything actually. And she was definitely pretty. She had short brown hair and she wore glasses. She was really skinny, and had light skin. Really pretty. She is really loud and is up front with things. I don't mind actually, I think it's really cool. I like fun people that way.

"So, Jessie. How did you and Jay meet?" I asked as I filled my mouth with a gummy bear.

"We met in freshman year, some guys were messing with him, but I stepped in and helped him." She said licking some yogurt off her spoon.

"Aw, that's nice." I said, We sat in silence for a bit enjoying our, treats. I looked out the window and saw a little girl walking her dog. It was so cute, she had a really nice dress, white and pink. And the dog was just adorable, it was a real pure white. I smiled but then something caught my attention. No... Someone. I looked across the street, and saw him. Harry. He was standing, leaning on a building while reading as story. He then closed it and walked inside the building. I stared at the building reading the name. Mistress Antique Books. I've never been there before. I looked Jay and Jessie seeing they had gotten into a small conversation.

"Hey guys, um I'll be right back." I said getting up.

"Where are you going?" Jay asked.

"I'll be back I promise." I smiled. I then threw away my cup and walked out of the Fro-yo place. I walked to the end of the block then crossed the street, seeing there were no cars passing. I walked into the building, with a sharp scent of pumpkin spice hit my nose. I cringe a bit not liking much the strong scent. I looked around and saw an elderly women approach me.

"Hello, dear. Welcome to Mistress Antique Books. How may I help you?"

"Oh I'm just, I'm new here, and I wanted to check out a couple of books." I said giving her a warm smile.

"Of course love. I'll be right over there. If you need anything."

"Thank you." I said, and looked around. I walked through a aisle seeing there were really old books here. I passed through a couple of books, mostly looking for him. He didn't seem to be anywhere. That was until I went to the far back corner of the store. It was really dark there was only a lamp or two that wasn't really that bright. Only bright enough to see the name of the books. There he was sitting in a criss cross form reading a different book from the one he was reading outside. I could tell because this book was black, and the book he read outside was reddish. I pretended to look for a book walking slowly towards his direction without loosing focus on the book trailing. When I looked over to him once more, but he was gone. I furrowed my eyebrows wondering where he went.

"Are you following me?" A deep voice startled me making me jump. I looked over to see Harry standing right there with his hands behind his back.

"God, you scared me." I said picking up a the couple books I dropped.

"I tend to do that." He said with a blank stare. I raised an eyebrow.

"You startled me, not scared." I corrected myself.

"What are you doing here? No one comes here anymore." He said getting closer.

"Well looks like I do now, and apparently you do too. Since you're here. So that doesn't make no one." I said. He looked at me like if he was trying to figure me out. "And plus, I enjoy reading antique books." I say grabbing one out of the shelf not even looking at the title.

"Well so do I." He said walking passed me and sitting back down where he was.

"Can I ask you a question." I said.

"No." He responded.

"Why do you always dress like if you're going to a funeral. Like, you dress so formal and all but it's just all, black. Black shirt, black tie, black blazer, black... skinny jeans..... black boots... Do you know how to dress yourself?" I asked.

"That is so out of the order. I mean I get it if it isn't your style, and you might think it's a bit unique. Actually scratch that, I like it. Although it's a scattered style, it really goes with... you." I said. He looked from the book he was reading.

"You're annoying." He huffed.

"Oh." I said. Looking down at him. Was I really annoying? I didn't even think of that. I was al up in his business. Jesus, Louis why do you have to be this way. "Well, I guess I'll get going. Um, See you.... Harry."

At the sound of his name his head shot up. He looked at me wide eyed and I looked away walking away. I went to the counter to purchase the book I had gotten. I went back to the Fro-yo place, where Jessie and Jay sat already finished with there stuff.

"Hey Zayn texted me and wanted us to go over to his place, Liam and Niall are there." He said getting up.

"Sure ok that's cool, um, Jessie you want to come with us?"

"Um,, actually I have to get going I, have to babysit my cousin."

"Ok then It was really nice meeting you."

"Thanks it was really nice meeting you too, Lou." She said I smiled at her and we went out separate ways.

Jay and I talked about random things and I even took a glimpse of the book I bought. I felt a bit hurt from what Harry had said. He thought I was annoying. I didn't think I was, no one had ever complained about me being annoying but my sisters. But they were my sisters, we were suppose to annoy each other. But they're gone now, they live with my dad. It was a hard decision for my mum. But all the girls were his, I wasn't. I was 3 years of age when my mum and dad met. I call him my dad because he was there for me. He was like my dad. Sure he was a bit wierded out when he found out about my liking of clothes. But he still loved me. And we would still do 'boy' things. But what ever, he cheated on my mum, and that's that.

When we got to Zayn's house we played video games and laughed at stupid jokes. Liam got hit with a cupcake at one point it was pure chaos.

"So what did you guys do all day?" I asked the boys.

"I went to go buy my clothes for school, I mean I have the same clothes as last year, so I got more." Liam shrugged.

"I went stayed home all day didn't do much." Niall shrugged.

"Well Jay and I got some frozen yogurt, and met Jessie, is it?" I said.

"Yup."

"Who's Jessie?" Zayn asked.

"Jessie is a friend I've known for a while. She goes to our school, actually she has a major crush on you Zayn haha." Jay laughed eating a twinkie.

"Oh." He said staring at his feet. I smiled."I think they would look cute together." I said to Jay.

"I don't even know her." Zayn said.

"So?" I shrugged. "Wheres you restroom?" I asked him.

"C'mon I'll show you." He siad getting up. We walked down a hall and then he pointed at a door.

"Thank you." I said.

"Wait." He stopped me, grabbing my arm. I looked at him and saw him lean in. Soon his lips were on mine.

Hey babes how do you guys like it?