17

3rd pov

"Yes, actually I am." Niall raised an eyebrow then he smirked.

"I see what your doing. Your gonna play with his feelings right? Pretend like someone's actually there for him." Nialls laughed.
"Damn Lou, your bad." Louis furrowed his eyebrows and glanced at the boys in back of No all.

"No Niall. I'm not. I like Harry, whether you like it or not. I'm not playing with his feelings. I would never. I like Harry for who he is."

"You act like he's a normal person-"

"Because he is one."

"He killed his mother Louis." Nialls said sternly.

"Were you there to see it?"

"No-"

"Then you know nothing!" Louis said gritting his teeth. He then turned to walk to his class with Jay following behind him. They sat in the back of the auditorium since Louis didn't feel like interacting much with others. Jay looked at Louis and bit his lip nervously.

"You don't have to stay." Louis said moving his fringe.

"What?" Jay asked.

"If you want to leave you can. I'm not going to force you to be my friend." Louis said shrugging and looking at his shoes.

"Lou, You're my best friend." Jay said making Louis look up at him. "I would never let you all alone."

"Really?" Louis asked furrowing his brows in confusion. He literally thought no one wanted to be his friend after this.

"Yea, I don't care what Niall says. Fuck, Niall always makes fun of me which I hate it. Sure we full around but sometimes he just wants things his ways. And he gets mad when he can't have them." Jay said. Suddenly the bell rang making them jump slightly. Everyone rushed in and they kept quiet. 5 minutes later, which felt like seconds, the bell rang again and the teacher closed the door. "Alright class! We have a play to do!"

She walked around passing out a booklet. "Everyone I'm this class will have a part. You will have to audition for one that you want, and if I decide whether or not you got the part. You will still be in the play, probably as a tree, an animal or some random person living in the trashcan." She says making the class laugh a little.

Jay raised his and in which she handed him his booklet on. "Yes."

"What's the play about."

"The play is a love story and murder story mixed together. It is called 3 murders and it's only Monday, its a really fascinating story."

No. Louis thought in his head. Please don't let it be what I think it is.

Its a love story between two people that can not be together.

Please don't.

One of them is fragile and nice.

Stop.

The other is dark and mysterious.

C'mon!!

There has been three murders and the dark and mysterious one has been blamed.

I'm done.

And of course the fragile one doesn't believe the other did it. So now they are together yet everyone still blames Tue dark mysterious one." She finishes. I saw people glance at me and I dropped my head. Suddenly the door swung open revealing someone I have seen before. Panda.

I looked at Jay and he was on his phone. "The love of your life just walked in." I whispered to him. He looked up at me then turned around. I felt him tense up as she made her way to the teacher.

"Wow, Ms. Li-"

"Don't you dare same my last name." She ordered.

"Well I'm truly sorry. Panda. So what brings you here?"

"Need to regain my credits."She sighed giving her a piece of paper.

"Ok dear, take a seat." She turned causing some people to flinch. Her eyes went directly to the back where Jay and I were. At first I thought she was looking at me, but I realized her gaze was on Jay. She made her way to the back and sat right in back of us. I glanced at Jay and saw that he hadn't moved.

"Jacob." I called out quietly. He just sat there blinking to the front. Wow, what an affect. "Jacob." I said a bit louder.

"What?" He said finally looking st me. I tried to play it casually since Panda was right in back of us.

"What part do you want to audition for?" I asked. He blinked and he looked at his booklet. I then got an idea and smirked. "I think you should audition for the fragile and small one. Since you need someone to take are of you." I teased poking him.

He quickly caught on and looked at me wide eyed. "No wha-"

"Ay, you're dating H?" I strong voice called from behind me. I looked behind me to find Panda staring at me. I blinked and then nodded.

"Uh yea. I'm dating Harry." Her eyebrows rose in amusement.

"Wow.., no has called him by his actual name in a long time." She said leaning back crossing her arms.

"Yea..." I blushed looking at my lap.

"You know, he's my friend. Now you wouldn't hurt him would you? Because if so... "

"I would never." Louis said snapping his had back to look at her. " I really like Harry. I would never do that to him." I said. She leaned up to look straight up at me, making me flinch back.

"You better." She said slowly leaning back.

I chewed on the inside of my cheek. Then looked at my booklet. "Are you auditioning for any parts? I think you'd be great for the dark and mysterious part." I said, I felt Jay tense up. I smirked a little as I glanced at him. She looked at me with a blank stare then changed her stare towards the back of Jay 's head with a smirk.

"I don't know. Maybe I will." I smiled and turned back around to enjoy the rest of the day.

×××××××××

Jay 's POV (yay)

Hahahah I'm gonna kill him. He was doing it on purpose I just know it! Ugh, he obviously is making me audition for the shy and fragile part. And suggested Panda should play the mysterious one part. Oh god I'm having a mini panic attack.. in the inside of course. I just want to scream! It was lunch time and I was making my way the cafeteria, the halls were surprisingly empty. Then again this hall not a lot a people walk through. Suddenly I was grabbed by a really.... really... strong hand and shoved into somewhere dark. I gave a ... manly... shriek and the lights flicked on. Then the first thing I saw was deep dark brown eyes staring at me. Panda.

"Well hello there." She said.

"Uh.. hi." I said trying to hide my shaky voice. I mean c'mon she's just wow.

"Jacob, right?"

"Uh y-yes." I said clearing my throat. I glanced around and realize we were in the janitors room.

Suddenly she stepped closer abd my breath hitched.

"I want you, Jacob." She whispered pressing her body against mine. I felt her hot breath hit my neck. I let out a shaky breath not knowing how to respond. She then brought up her finger and placed it under my chin. She leaned in and her lips were hovering over mine. Only centimeters away.

She then looked directly at my eyes, and she smirked. She let go of me and took a step back. "I'll see yah." She winked leaving the janitor. Once she did I let out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding and fell the floor on my bum. Holy nut cracker.

Hiya! Guess who's back,
Back again
Pandas back
Tell a friend!

Anygaaaay

How are you all!! Just came out of school starting winter break!!!

What are you guys doing for your break?

All the love! ✌ ~Panda