25

Jay woke up on the floor, he didnt know how he got there it wasn't the first time. He got up and groaned, he sighed and looked at his clock.

"Holy fuck I'm going to be late!" He said turning around to go to his closet but then tripping and falling on his face. "Oh my fucking meme lord are you kidding me!" He murmured to himself as he got up and went to his closet, he quickly picked out a rolling stones t-shirt and black jeans. Once he slipped on his jeans having falling a couple of times, he then put his shirt on. He quickly looked at himself in the mirror fixing his fringe, he sighed and glanced his window. He rushed to it pulling the curtain.

"It's raining in fucking September. Great!" He said pulling out his dog hoodie. It was just a gray hoodie with puppy eyes, a nose and the tongue out. He grabbed his blue umbrella and made his way quietly out his room. He walked through the small hallway and tiptoed through the living room. He watched as his step father laid, passed out on the couch snoring. Beer bottles everywhere, and three lines of cocaine on the table. Jay got to the door without making a sound, and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He opened the door and closed it, then started skipping his way to school. As soon as he got there he saw Louis and Harry standing there. The first bell rang and Louis looked at his phone typing something.

"Louis!" Jay called.

"Jacob! What took you so long?"

"I woke up late, sorry. Uh, hey Harry."

"Hello, Jacob." Harry said not looking at him. Jay looked at Louis and raised an eyebrow at him but started walking to their class. As they went in they saw Panda already sitting down at her usual spot. Jay's breath hitched. "Holy fudgecakes today is my date with Panda." He whispered. Louis giggled and nodded.

"You guy's are going to the movies right?"

"Yeah, I think so? I'm not sure." Both boys sat down at their usual spot in front of Panda. Soon the class started. Both boys doing acting routines, and what not.

****

During lunch Jay sat down eating a salad and watched as Louis walked over to their table.

"Hey have you seen Harry?" Louis asked. Jay nodded.

"What's up with him, is he still like depressed over the other night?"

"Uhm, I guess so. He's been acting.. different lately." Louis said finally sitting down.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I feel like he's been like, making excuses not to be around me no more. Or I don't know if it's just me."

Jay looked at Louis then down at his salad. "Hm, hey so I was wondering. If I come early from my uh, date, with Panda. Can I come over to your place?"

"Sure, I mean we can go to yours if you wan-"

"No, no. Uhm, I think yours would be ok. I mean my parents, they're really uh hard working and I don't want them to like tire them with having guest over." Jay shrugged taking a bite of his salad.

"Oh ok oh wait let's have a sleep over!" Louis suggested.

"Yeah haha ok."

"I mean it is friday, unless...."

Jay looked at him. "Unless what?"

"Unless.. Panda fucks in a first date." Louis said winking. Jay's cheek started to turn pink.

"Louis, I'm a virgin." Louis' eyes widen.

"Really?"

"What you aren't?"

"Well... no. But I thought you weren't."

"I've made jokes about it but no I haven't had sex."

"Oh."

"Wait so you have?"

"Yeah, I have."

"Does that mean you and Harry have done the dippity doo?"

"Well no but, like.. I'm waiting until he's ready."

"I mean he has been in prison obviously he ha-" Jay stopped himself before saying the rest, realizing how bad it was. "Fuck Louis I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that."

"I know.." Louis said taking a bite of his sandwich. "But uh.. we'll see." Louis said with a small smile.

Jay finished his salad and got up to throw it away. He sat back down and saw Panda walking towards them, he grabbed Louis' thigh making him look up.

"Oh hey Panda!" Louis said smiling.

"Hello Louis, Jacob. I came to say that Harry left home early today, he wasn't feeling well, and he will be busy today also. So, if you look for him and can't find him, you know why." She said, she then looked at Jay. "You have my number, text me your address yeah? I'll pick you up at 6." Jay nodded. She turned around walking away to the exit, Jay kept staring at her. Her long black and blonde highlighted hair whipped a little as she swayed her hips while she walks. She had a curvy figure that Jay just loved. He sighed and smiled as she left, he turned his head to Louis, who was giving him a creepy look.

"Ew stop looking at me like that."

"You wanna love her, you wanna fuck her, you wanna feel her," Louis started singing as he moved his arms around, "Kiss her and eat her."

"Louis!" Jay said. Louis laughed as Jay's face heated up.

The bell rang and soon the two boys went off to there classes.

******

"Amanda tell the fag of a,son you have to clean the fucking living room!"

"Shut up Josh! Jacob isn't fucking gay!"

Jay sighed as he heard his mother argue with her husband. He got up and made his way to the living room to pick up water Josh was yelling about.
His mother came stumbling into the living.

"Oh, you already doing it." She said.

"Mother, Im going out tonight. I uh have a date."

"You have a date? Really?" She said not believing him. He sighed as he picked up Josh's dirty clothes

"Yes, mum. After that Im going to Lou's place."

She then made a face. "That little gay boy who wears skirts?" Jay goared at his mum and shook his head in disappointment. He didnt know how his mother turned out to be this way. She was so sweet.

After he finished he pushed passed her and grabbed his backpack. He went to his room then started putting clothes in his bag. He put in his lap top. After that he looked himself in the mirror. He hoped he looked okay, Louis let him borrow a bit of mascara so his eyelashes look bigger. He then heard a knock from the front door, he quickly grabbed his bag and got out of his room. He accidentally bumped into Josh, and turned around looking furious. "Watch where you're going you shit." Josh said pushing him. Jay stood silent and kept walking to the living room seeing his mother standing at doorway. His mother turned around to look at Jay then rolled his eyes.
"Your date is here." She said. He nodded and she moved so he could come out. Panda stood there looking at Jay. Jay smiled at her and turned around to his mum.

"Ok well, bye mum. I love you." He said, she scoffed and slammed the door. Jay smiled again and turned back to Panda, she stood arm crossed with an eyebrow arched as she stared at the door that was slammed shut then at Jay.

"Hello there, handsome."

Jay blushed. "Hi." He said. "I uh, was wondering uh if we can stop at Louis' first, so I can drop this off." He said signalling at his backpack.

"Of course, babe. C'mon." She said walking towards a motorcycle. Jay's eyes widen, not realizing she came in the. He followed her and put on a helmet she handed him. She hopped on and he did the same.

"Hold on to me, alright."

"Ok." Jay said wrapping an arm around stomach. Soon enough they started driving off.

Well theres a little bit of Jay's life haha, uhm. Next will be their date, and a little bit of drama with Louis and Harry
Love you! ~Panda