27

Louis groaned as he turned over on his bed. He got up to notice an empty space next to him. Where's Jay? He asked himself. He looked around to see Jay's backpack still on the floor, along with junk food and stuff from last night. He sighed and got up getting out of bed, then walking out of his room to the living room and the kitchen to check if he was in there. He wasn't.

"What the hell?" He said walking back to his room, he grabbed his phone, unlocking it to find Jay had messaged him.

Hey! Sorry if you woke up and I wasn't there. I'm just on my way to cut your boyfriends balls. Be back in a bit!

Louis' eyes widen and he gasped. He quickly took his pajamas off and started changing into more appropriate clothes.

*******

*BANG BANG BANG*

Jay knocked as hard as he could on Harry's house. He was absolutely furious, he didn't show it last night for the sake of Louis. He wanted to make Louis laugh last night and him being mad wasn't going to help. As soon as he was about to knock again the door swung open revealing a terrified lady. He blinked surprised that there was a women here.

"Is everything alright?" She asked looking around.

"I'm looking for H." Jacob said sternly.

"Oh, uhm, alright. He came home late last night so I think he's asleep right now but-

"I need to speak wit him. Now." The women closes her mouth and let's Jacob in. She guides him to Harry's room and then leaves into the kitchen. Jay take's a deep breath and pep talks himself before going in. You can do it Jay, even if he kills you or something you have to do this for your best friend who was hurting last night.

He opens the door and walks in, seeing Harry asleep on his bed while little snores escape his mouth. Jay went up to him huffed. He looked around and saw a pillow on the floor. He picked it and looked at it then at Harry. He then slammed the pillow Harry face making Harry jolt up.

"What the fuck!" Harry yells. His eyes wide as he stares at Jay.

"Who the hell do you think you are you fuckhead!" Taking the pillow and slamming it on Harry's face again! "Making my best friend like you, and then going out with some white blonde and possibly fucking her!" He yelled again hitting him with the pillow one last time until he felt a strong hand on his arm and yanked him. Soon they were both face to face.

"What the hell are you talking about!" He growled staring at a shocked looking Jay. Jay fixed his face and cleared his throat pulling away from his grasp.

"Oh you know damn well what I'm talking about! Louis yesterday was worried sick, he kept texting you and calling you and he was so sad that you weren't responding! He even came over to check if you were home!"

"I was busy." He spat.

"Yeah fucking some blonde!"

"What the hell do you mean?"

Jay huffed and unlocked his phone going to his messages. He had sent the picture to his phone, and showed it to Harry. "Last night Louis received this picture from an unknown number, he was so heart broken that you ditched him all day to be with this slut! He cried and cried and screamed to me. I tried to calm him down, and he did. Until it was tome to go to sleep, he started whimpering and cried himself to sleep! You hurt Louis, Harry!" And at those words Harry shot up from his bed and got dressed now even caring that Jacob was in his room.

"Excuse me! Im talking to you right now!" He yelled.

You hurt Louis, Harry.

"No."