33

"Okay, why dont we do this one?" Louis pointed at a Halloween magazine. "I know you used to go as Mad Hatter but, I think maybe that should change." Louis shrugged as he looked back to Harry. Harry stared at him and pulled Louis towards him. He pecked his lips and smiled. "Whatever you want, blue." Louis blushed and looked down again at the magazine. He then stopped at a couples costume.

"You want something similar to Mad Hatter?"

Harry looked at Louis in suspicion.

"Joker and Harley."

"Really?"

"Unless you dont want too?"

"I like it," Harry said as he kissed Louis' shoulder. "I'd like you better in a kitten suit." He murmured as he trailed from Louis' shoulder to his neck.

Louis shivered and cleared his throat. "Harry I love you, but costumes c'mon. Apparently the the Nelson twins are having the party at Oli's place."

"I dont like him."

"Yeah, me neither." Louis sighed as he close the magazine in front of him. He got up and stretch, letting out a loud weird sound.

"Im hungry, let's go get something to eat?"

"Sure." Harry said getting up. Both boys left the room and walked to the living room, Louis put on his shoes that were under the couch. Then pranced to front door.

"I thought we were.getting something to eat?" Harry asked.

"We are. But not here." He said opening the door, once he opened it he saw a familiar car. He squinted at it, and soon his eyes widen when realizing who's it was.

"What is he doing here." He whispered to himself. Suddenly the passenger door opened and out came Lottie. Louis gasped and ran outside.

"Lottie!"

Harry walked out of the house fixing his shirt. Lottie ran to Louis and give him a hug.

"Lottie what are you doing here?"

"Mum didnt tell you? We are to visit! Dad wants us to trade for a while hahaha."

"Trade? What?"

"Yea, dad wants you too live with him for a while."
Louis scrunched his face and look towards the car where the man got off.

"What the hell are you in about!" Louis yelled walking over to the man. Harry fixed his collar and looked up when seeing his Louis yelling.

"Do not raise your voice to your father."

"You stop being my father the day you cheated on mum! Now what the hell the Lottie mean you want a trade? The girls are still in school, hell I am still in school. You just cheated on my mum 2 or 3 months ago what the fuck! Shit if you dont want the girls fine! I can find a job and mum and I will help raise them." By now the man's face was red. Lottie walked slowly.

"Louis..." She said sadly starting to say something but she didnt finish. Harry walked by Louis side, and grabbed his arm.

"Lou, calm down." He whispered.

"Why did you come here anyways? Not for me. Thats for sure." Louis looked at his father intently. Soon Johanna's car pulled. She got out of the car, with worried look on her face.

"What are you doing here!" She yelled walking towards Louis.

"Wait." Lottie said. "I thought you said mum knew we were coming."

The man stayed silent, and glared at Lottie. "I lied." He said.

"What, are you doing here." Johanna asked, Lottie huffed and walked to her father.

"Why did you lie to me?"

Soon there was a knock on the window of the car, and Lottie opened it revealing two young girls with identical faces. The twins.

"Mommy." They said in unison, both girls ran to their mum and hugged her.

"Do you not want the girls?" Johanna said, her voice breaking. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis while he started to cry.

"No, I don't." The man said sternly. Lottie gasped, tears started to swell up.

"So that was it?! You didn't want us? Why didn't you just tell us huh? So you didn't seem like an asshole? Well guess what to late for that, you cheated on mum you already are an asshole!" Lottie yelled as she sobbed, Louis walked up to her and gave her a tight hug. Lottie sobbed on Louis' shoulder.

"Just.... leave." Johanna sighed. Lottie separated from Louis and opened the trunk, she got out big suitcases and backpack then marched her way inside the house. Louis looked back at the man he used to call father.

"You have such nerve..." Louis made his way to him. " To come here, and pretend you've done nothing wrong, then give your kids away! Why? Is it because of that slut you cheated on mom with?"

"Her name is Cecilia." He spoke, Louis curled up his fist and punched him in the face, making him fall to the ground.

"I don't give a fuck what her name is Troy. Now leave! And never come back!" He was about to kick him but Harry grabbed him and pulled him back.

Troy stood up, now with a bleeding nose. He got into the car and turned it on, then drove away.

**************

Louis stood at the doorway to his room, watching his little sisters sleep on his bed. Black eyeliner stains were dried on Lottie's cheek, she was crying a lot ever since Troy left. He closed the door and Harry stood there quietly. Louis sighed and walked to the living room, his mum had fallen asleep on the couch.

"Do you want to go to my place?" Harry offered.

"Sure." Louis said in a low voice. "I'll just get some clothes." Louis walked pass Harry and went to his room, stood there staring at the TV that wasn't even on.

It's going to happen

It'going to happen

"No stop leave me alone." Harry whispered.

Its going to happen

It's going to happen

Its going to happen.

"Nothing is going to happen." He huffed and slapped his forehead. "Stop, stop, stop."

"Stop what?" Louis' voice called. Harry turned around.

"Oh. Just uh, my head hurts." Harry responded rubbing it.

"Aw babe, do you want some pain relievers?" Louis said holding his bag. He walked to Harry and kissed his cheek.

"I got some at home. You ready?"

"Yeah." Louis smiled.

"Hey um, Emily works the night shift right?"

"Yeah why?"

Louis glanced at his bag. "I got a surprise for you." He winked and walked out the door swaying his hips. Harry stared at him and then smirked following him out.