24

Sorrry for any mispellings

The next day

Harry sat on Louis' chair as Louis glared at him. Of course, Harry wasn't scared by it, but he was a bit confused. Louis didn't talk to him all day today. Only held his hand, and sat with him, but when Harry tried talking to him Louis wouldnt answer.

"Louis?" Harry said, "Whats wrong."

"Tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"Why do you and Niall hate eachother so much."

Harry then leaned back into his seat. He sighed and shook his head looking at his lap. "I don't hate him." He responds. "He hates me but I don't."

"Why does he hate you?"

Harry scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Louis why else? I'm a bloody murderer what do fucking expect!"

"Harry, we already fucking settled this! You aren't a murder-"

"Yea well they don't fucking know that!" Harry growled. Louis flinched a bit and shook his head and looked away from Harry. He felt a big lump in his throat and tears threatening to fall. He closed his eyes to prevent the tears from falling, but of course that didn't work. Tears streamed down his cheek. He heard shuffling and felt warmth next to him, Harry hugged him and pressed a kiss to his head.

"I'm sorry, Lou. I didn't mean to snap at you." He apologized. Louis hugged him back and sighed. There was a long moment of silence. Neither said anything. The just hugged eachother until Harry took one big deep breath.

"When we were young, I knew Niall. He was in love with this girl, he'd follow her everywhere and laugh with her. He didn't talk to me much, but he never picked on me like the other kids did." Harry said, Louis moved away from Harry's arms, to look at him properly.

"I would always follow the girl around and she would kind of like, protect me in a way. Until people started bullying her and so then I stood up for both of us. Any kid who picked on her, I'd beat them up. It was always, me, panda, and her. Niall would sometimes kind of like, hangout with us, but never talked to Panda and I. Only to her. But we didn't mind, Panda and I were best friends, so it we didn't need anyone else. Then came the day that Niall asked her out. She had said yes, and yea. But then..." Harry then paused, Louis realized his eyes were getting glossy, something he had never seen happened to Harry.

"She had invited me to hang out with Niall, Liam and Zayn. I didn't want to go but she begged me. We played hide and seek. And of course, I hid with her, but then she ran off. I couldn't catch up to her. I yelled her name but she didn't answer. I started to panic thinking I had lost and all. Until I heard a really loud, high pitch scream. I ran towards the scream until I stumbled into some pushes and fell onto some road, I saw three men. Two, were getting into the kind of van. One... he.." His eyes started turning red and tears began to fall. "One had blood all over himself, and he had an axe and..." He couldn't finish, he just couldn't. Louis pulled him into a hug and let him sob into his chest. He's never seen Harry so vulnerable. He never thought he'd ever see Harry this way. Louis had tears in his eyes also.

"You don't have to finish, love." Louis said. Also crying himself, stroking Harry's long hair.

"He had her in his arms and saw him, he threw her into the van and grabbed the axe coming towards me and I ran. I didn't know why I just ran and ran, and I ran. I was scared out of my life. I passed the boys, and the yyelled at me asking me where she was and I couldn't stop running. I went home and told my mother." He sobbed. "Her name was Gemma, she was my sister." He sobbed clutching onto Louis' shirt. Louis gasped, remembering when they had told him something Harry and his sister. They stayed like that together for a while until Harry got calm. He pulled away, eyes puffy and looking down. Louis stared at him, eyes sadden, he grabbed gently as Harry's face and pulled him in for a kiss. Harry immediately kissed back, their kiss was sweet and full of love. Yet neither wanted to admit it was actual love. Louis knew, he was in love with Harry, but Harry. Harry is scared of being in love. They both had parted and sighed.