1.

Moving without warning to a new home, wasnt what I had in mind. Saying goodbye to all my friends so quickly, didnt register to my brain. Never seeing me father ever again was something I never saw coming.

The day I saw me mum laying on the floor crying her eyes out because my father had cheated on her was something I would have never expected. But instantly, I understood that we had to leave. And thats when I ended up here. In Holmes Chapel, a very quiet place. It was sunny, but windy at.the same time. Not to windy, of course. But enough for you to feel it pass on your skin, and gently push your hair. It was the middle of July, and school didn't start until August. I was a bit nervous of how people would react to my image. But we've been here for 2 days and a half. And our neighbors have been nothing but kind to us. I sighed and did my bed. I had a green duvet, that I neatly spread out on my mattress, making it so it had no crinkles. I then grabbed my suitcase and finished unpacking the clothes I hadnt done. I had many clothes, and was happy with it. I then started putting my strawberry scent shampoo and conditioner in my bathroom. I went back out to then settle my make up on my drawer half mirror. I looked at myself and fixed my fringe a bit. I smiled satisfied with my look. Once I was finish I started putting out my posters. From Malenie Martinez, to 5 Seconds Of Summer, to Katy Perry.

"Louis!" My mum called from downstairs.

I walked towards my door opening it, I turned around to take one last glance at my new room. I sighed, satisfied of how I made it.

My name is Louis Tomlinson, I am a cross dresser. I do not judge a book by its cover. More like, I do not judge until I see myself the bad that has been done.
And yea, I can be a bit crazy... but so what if Im crazy, all the best people are.