28

It was Sunday night and Louis laid on his bed staring at his ceiling. He felt so alone, and sad. It was raining and he can hear the droplets of rain hit the window. Tears dripping down his cheek, room quiet, only filled with the soft sniffles from Louis and the tapping from the rain. The only thing Louis has done all Saturday and Sunday was sleep. He occasionally went to the bathroom and only ate a cereal bowl. Johanna was a bit suspicious, but as always she didnt have time to think it, before running late for work.

It was around 2am and Louis could hear his mother shuffling into the house, sighing while she walked slowly to her room. Louis just stayed down for another hour until he started closing his eyes. He felt himself drift into sleep until a sharp noise made him open his eyes. He got up and saw his window being open, he was about to scream until he saw the mop of curls, that he recognized easily.

"Harry!" Louis whispered. "What are you doing?"

Harry was finally completely in, he ran a shaking hand through his wet curls and faced up to look at Louis. It was silent, both of them. They stared at eachother, Harry panting and hair dripping. Louis noticed him shaking, he must be cold. Louis walked to his closet to get out a towel, he gave it to Harry for him to dry himself.

"Harry what are you doing here?" Louis asked once again.

"Im sorry." Harry responded. "I didnt mean to hurt you. I tried my best not yet I did."

There was a small pause. Louis opened his mouth to say something but was caught off by Harry. "Thats how I am, I do things and pretend they aren't important. When in reality they mean a lot to others. I want to protect you, I want you to know that with me you are safe. But how can I possibly do that when Im going to to be ignoring you. I knew I was going to mess up. I knew i was going to mess up at something. Even if it was something so small I just knew it. They told me!" He said, Louis just stared at him with a sad expression.

"Im sorry Louis, I really am. I hope you can forgive me. But honestly... I dont think we should be together anymore."

"Harry?"

"I know that it this is just about something small but"

"Harry no."

"But I know I will end up hurting you more.

"Harry please stop." Louis said, he began crying and Harry looked at him. "Harry please dont do this, I forgive you. But I dont want to break up with you." He cried. "You make me happy. You make me feel great. I want you to be with me all the time."

"But if we stay together I will hurt you."

"No you wont."

"You said that the first time and look at where we are at now!" Harry said a little bit louder. Loud enough to be heard in the other room. Hopefully Johanna was deep in sleep. Louis looked down then closed his eyes. Tears streaming down his face, he brought his hands up to his face and shook his head.

"You cant break up with me." He sobbed, he walked up to Harry slamming his lips with Harry's.

At first Harry didnt respond, but after a couple seconds he kissed back. Slowly, moving his lips, their tongues dancing around in there mouths.

Louis brought up his arms and surrounded them around Harry's neck. Harry caressing Louis sides pulling him closer.

The two made out there in the middle of the room, not pulling away until they needed to breath. Soon, the kiss got faster, deeper, and both boy pulled eachother as close as they could get. Harry lead them to the bed, slowly, pushing Louis down onto it, Harry following suit, without breaking the kiss. Louis' hands moved up to Harry's cheeks, holding them as Harry roamed his finger upward of Louis' stomach lifting his shirt, to show off Louis' tummy. Harry pulled away and started kissing Louis' tummy, going up and up his chest until he pulled off Louis' shirt, then going back to capture Louis' lips after taking off his own.