24

Niall went home and sighed, he went up to his room and laid down. Today was really intense, he couldnt process what was going on. He didnt know what to do, he was just speechless. He missed Gemma, he really did. He loved every inch of her. But she was gone. And all these years he made someone feel like shit, just because he thought it was him who killed her. But now he wondered who those men were. Why'd they take her?

Of course, its always the good ones that get taken away from us, right? Gemma was there for him n many things, she was sweet and always mad him laugh. He knew she was a fragile. He remembers the day they met. She was on her way to the cafeteria, concerned that someone were to make fun of Harry or something. Niall accidentally bumped into her and they both fell with a thud on the floor. Niall looked at her and her confused and immediately got up to help her.

"I am so sorry." His little irish voice blurted out.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault." She said while she grabbed his hand and pulling herself up.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked.

"No, hehehe." Gemma giggled.

"I'm Niall, but my friends call me Nini."

"I'm Gemma."

"You are, mad hatter's sister?" He asked cautiously.

She frowned and looked at the ground. "His name is Harry." She said.

"Sorry, I didn't know that." He said, she shrugged and looked at her shoes.

"Its ok." She looked at his blue eyes and he smiled. "I better get going."

"Wait.." He said blushing a bit. "Can we be friends?" He asked innocently.

Gemma smiled and nodded. "Yes, hehe." She giggled and started walking off to the cafeteria. Niall smiled and made his way to the library, where he had to return his Captain Underpants books before he got in trouble.

Niall shed tears at the memory. He missed her, he did. But he knew he had to move on. Especially since he has someone else already. There was a knock on the and Niall lifted his head from the bed, in came Liam, looking at him with a small smile. "Hey Ni." He said walking to him and sitting down next to him.

"Hey." Niall whispered looking down at his sheets.

"Are you ok?" Liam whispered rubbing Niall's back.

Niall took in a deep breath, letting a single tear come out. "Yeah." He said exhaling. They sat there a couple of minutes in silence, well Liam did, Niall was laying down looking at the floor. Tears falling down his cheek, showing no emotion at all. Liam looked at Niall and sighed sadly, he wiped Niall's tears with his thump, and made Niall look up at him.

"Niall, please, stop crying." He said in a soothing voice.

"I miss her so much." Niall said starting to sob and turned his face to cry on his bed sheet.

"I know you do Ni, you guys were so young, and you guys were really something. Everyone thought you guys were adorable together. You trusted her and she trusted you. And I know that, you know.. Harry took her and all-"

"He didn't."

"What?"

"He didn't kill her or anything." Niall said sniffling as he got himself on his elbows. "Someone took her and... he was too shocked to react, and once he did, he was too afraid to stay so he ran off." Niall said wiping his face. Liam looked at the floor trying to process what Niall said. He was actually really surprised.

"How.. how do you know he's telling the truth." Liam said, "Not that Im saying he's lying... but..." Niall turned to look up at Liam.

"I saw it in his eyes." Niall then looked away. Liam bit his lip and rubbed Niall's back again.

He then softly grabbed Niall's chin softly turning to him. "Ni, even though you don't have her... you know you'll have me ok." Nialll nodded and leaned in to kiss Liam. The rest of the day both boys stayed cuddled together, giving each other kissies.

*****

Louis sat down eating popcorn, while watching Jacob literally hyperventiling, about his date on Friday. Walking back and forth in Louis' room.

"I dont know what to wear, what if she takes me to like some gang place, the club, or a rave! Dammit Louis Ive never been to a rave! What if she wants to have sex! I mean, obviously she'll want to I mean look at her shes so uff. But ugh! She so intimidating thats its so hot." He through his hands in the air, and let them drop to his sides. Louis watched in a amusement as he ate popcorn.

"What if she asks me to drink, or smoke weed, like ok drinking is fine. But I hate weed! I hate drugs on general! What if we go to her place! What if she has older brothers and the have lots of tattoos and and they want to kill me!" He yelled, before getting on his knees. "Im to young to die!!" He dropped to the floor, and laid there.

Louis chew on the popcorn and stared at Jay. "Haha. You wild." He commented. Jay picked himself up and glared at Louis. He then whined. "Louuu you arent helping!!"

Louis rolled his eyes and put the popcorn bowl down. "You know, for a straight guy. You happen to act most like a girl." He said getting up and walking to his drawer grabbing his phone.

"Okay, first of all. You are miss judging her." Louis said while typing on his phone. "Dont you think its a bit stereotypical the way you are thinking? Just because she has a dark look doesn't mean she has to do drugs."

Jay opened his mouth to say something but realized Louis was right, so he didnt object.

"And that whole thing about taking you to a gang place or whatever. You're just overreacting. Maybe she has a soft side and just wants to cuddle and watch movies." Louis shurgged still typing on his phone.

"Really, you think a girl like her has a soft side."

"I mean if Harry will do those things for me I think she can do it for you."

Jay huffed and rolled his eyes. "Okay, well what am I going to do for my apparel?" And right after that Louis' phone 'dinged'. Louis smirked and looked up to Jay.

"Jay, how do you feel about make up?"

Next chapter, Jay's date! Awe lol any suggestions on where 'Panda' should take Jay? Comment!!

Me rn after 👌👌

I love you guppies!! ~Panda