11

Jay and I walked into the cafeteria where it was said our first hour class would be posted on the wall. We looked at the senior papers with our name on it. I looked for mine closely, until I found it.

"Found it! My first, class is Mrs. Richards. Drama Class." I said turning to Jay. He kept looking for his name until he smiled.

"Same." He said.

"We have a class together? Awesome!" I laughed.

"C'mon, her class is in the auditorium." He said. I followed Jay out the doors of the cafeteria, smiling at people who glanced at me, and them giving me smiles back.

"Louis, Jay!" We heard a deep Irish accent call. We turned watching Niall, dodging his way to us, followed by Liam.

"Hey! How are you guys." Niall said.

"Good. You?" Jay and I said at the same time.

"Im good." He smiled. I looked in back of him seeing Liam looking at his fit.

"Hi Liam?" I said. Getting his attention. He looked and smiled.

"Hi."

"Are you ok?" I asked.

He nodded and started walking off.

"Him and Sophia got in an argument last night." Niall shrugged.

"Oh." I pouted, we then started walking to the auditorium. Once we got there. Niall left to his first class.

We entered the class, and sat down along with other students that had come in. "Hi!" We heard an excited chirp from behind.

Jay and I turned around to look at a girl. We met her before, I just didn't know her name. It started something with J i think.

"Hey Jessie!" Jay said. Oh thats right. Jessie.

"Hey Jay, hey uh, Louis? Was it?"

"Yup." I smiled.

"So cool to have you guys in my class I hate half the people here ugh." Jessie rolled her eyes. Soon the bell rang and more students began to rush in.

"Hello class!" My name is Mrs. Richards, now Im going to call roll. And when I call your name please come up to get you schedule, ok." She said in a cheery voice. I put my backpack down and looked at her for the first time. She was very young she looked about in her late 20s. The class was spread out around the auditorium seats.

Mrs. Richards sat criss cross on the stage as she began to get some papers. I looked at Jay and smiled, he smiled back. I really hope today turns out to be a good day.

*

*

My first period was really fun. We got to know each other by improvising. Then we had to do a small skit that represent who we are. It was much fun. And then for my second period which was math was basically explaing rules and getting to know our teachers.

Now I was walking to my third class, it was really crouded in the halls and the was the class I didnt have with Jay. I entered and soon was hit with really cold air. Shivers went down my spine as I entered the class. I looked around and saw a couple students talking. I then saw two seats in the back of the room near a window, I quickly, but casually, walked to it and sat down to the seat bear the window. I didnt mind whoever sat with me but I wanted this seat. I side and settled in my seat, putting my bookbag down and taking out my pencil. I grabbed my phone, and quickly texted Jay.

What class are you in? Im in English, but not a lot of people are here. ~Lou xx

I sighed and placed the phone on the desk. I looked at my nails and smiled. Jay did such a great job, well he does have like 3 sisters. But still, nice job. They were kind of a burgundy color. It was really pretty. Suddenly the bell rang again. I looked up and saw the class was already in, and a couple people running in at couple seconds after the bell. A elderly looking women walked in the class, her heels were heard as she walked to her desk. She smiled at the students as they quieted down.