5

The first shop we went to was to some sport shop called Adidas, Niall's favorite. It was actually quite nice, they had nice soccer shoes, and cool sweater, I got about like two, one white one, with the Adidas logo in pink, and the other black, with the logo in white. I then grabbed like 3 short, shorts, and two tank tops. We then went into this store Jay wanted to go in so bad, saying that they had new deals. It was called Hot Topic, and it had really nice things in there, and I love the music. I got a Batman sweater and two band t-shirts. One was Sleeping With Siren, and they other was Rolling Stones one, I then got a choker, and some really pretty dark lipstick. After that we walked to other places.

"Hey guys, um I'll bed back ok."

"Where you going?" Jay asked.

"Just to buy some clothes for me." I answered.

"There's all gender clothes here, you can get it from here." Niall shrugged gesturing the girl clothes.

"Yea, but like.... I want to get some, um,,, underwear.." I said biting my lip nervously.

"Oh, ok, yea have your time." Niall said.

"Yea we'll be on here or if not then in the next store I really want to check out their music in there." Jay said gesturing the music store, next to the shop we were in. I nodded smiling and left the place going to this all girl place. It's not that I don't mind shopping for my favorite kind of girl clothes with the boys, it's just that I feel a bit nervous when I get panties. I mean who wouldn't, unless your shopping with your boyfriend and trying to tease him. But that's not what I want to do.

I entered a store called Cherries. It smelled really nice and had good music. Once I entered a young girl came up to me and smiled, she had a black button up shirt with the words Cherries and black jeans, I looked around and realized the people that worked here were wearing it.

"Hello, welcome to Cherries, would you like any assistance?" She asked eyeing my outfit. I smiled at her and shook my head.

"No thank you, Well, not at the moment, but when I do I'll make sure to call you."

"Ok, then enjoy." I nodded and walked around, looking at really pretty shirts and crop tops. I smiled when I saw these really pretty black lacy panties with the shiny logo saying Jessie . I grabbed a couple from every different color and put it on the shopping basket I got on the way in. I then came across some really pretty skirts, I only took two seeing that they were pretty pricey and not on the special. I then moved over to older women side, I thought now that Im here might as well buy something for my mummy. I looked at some really pretty sweaters, and got one for her. Until one really pretty nice top caught my eye. I looked at it and I knew my mum would love it. It was close to the dressing rooms, might as well get it and then try some of the skirts on to see id they fit.

Once I approached it I looked at the design, and the texture. I flipped it around and saw it was just perfect for my mum, even the right sighs and all. I looked at for the pricing tag but didn't seem to find one. Ironically this was the only shirt on the rack. I sighed and looked around for the girl who greeted me earlier, but I didn't seem to find her. My eyes landed on a guy wearing all black, his head hanged low looking at something I couldn't see. I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder making him turn to look at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Hi, do you work here? I was wondering if you can tell me the price of this blouse? It was the only one on the rack but it doesn't have the price tag on it." I said with a light smile. He eyed me up and down before throwing what I now saw was a women's blouse and walked away. I eyebrows furrowed together and I followed him.

"Excuse me asshole! I'm talking to you." I said, clearly mad that he had ignored me. He stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at me. He quickly marched to getting close to my face.

"What did you call me?" He growled... and I mean... growled. And that when I saw his shirt... it didn't have Cherries on it.

"If you didn't work here, you could've just said that instead of walking away. I was actually being polite, and I would've been polite and not have called you an asshole, if you didn't walk away, ignoring me." I told him taking a small step back but not taking my glare away from him to show him I wasn't scared. He moved back a bit raising an eyebrow.

"You aren't from around here are you?" His voice low and raspy, but smooth and syrupy at the same time.

"I'll have you know I have just moved in about a week ago. So, what's it to you?" I sassed. He tilted his head and chuckled.

"Being here for a week, I would think people would have told you about me already."

I gave him a confused look, and rolled my eyes. "You know what, Im sorry for calling you an asshole, alright, but next time try being nice to people, that's how you make friends." I said walking away from him and going to the cashier. I checked out the clothes I had and headed out of the shop. I then pulled out my phone to text the boys.

Hey where are you guys? xx -Lou

Niall needed to take a shit. We'll be at the music store in a bit. Jayy

I sighed and walked into the music shopped, it was kind of dark but there were lamps and you could see things. I went to one of the booths where there were some old records and searched through them. I saw a lot I knew but didn't get them because I didn't have the type of machine to play them. It was basically classical music. I loved any kind of music but classical music has always been my favorite. I always wanted to buy those big records but I didn't have anywhere to play them on.

"What is your name?" I deep voice startled me, I looked at him and saw it was the guy from the previous store.

"Uhm, hello, nice to see you again also." I stated sarcastically. He gave me a blank stare. I rolled my eyes. "My name is Louis." I said, he nodded. I kept looking through the music. I then glanced back at him and watched him standing there looking at the floor. He had long curly hair, he was very tall and lanky looking but also some muscle, and he had some really deep green eyes. Come to think of it. He was actually really cute, plus he looked mysterious. And Im one to solve mysterious.

"What's your name?" I asked him, making him look up.

"M'names H." He said.

"Hm, unique name H." He shrugged looking around. His blank stare then turned into a glare. I looked around and realized people were staring but then quickly turning away. I raised an eyebrow once more and went back into looking through my music.

"So your a boy?" He asked, I nodded. "Who wears dresses?" I nodded again. "Why?"

"Clothes are for people not genders, although they do make them for certain genders, but I choose to mix it up." I say shrugging. He hummed in response.

"Louis!" Jay called with big eyes. Niall approached me and grabbed my hand.
"Its time to go." Niall said urgently.

"Oh um, ok." I said. He quickly pulled me out of the store. I yanked my arn from him.

"Ow, Niall, what the he-"

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" Niall asked.

"Did he touch you or threatened you?" Jay added.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?!" I said.

"That was the Mad Hatter!" Niall said. My eyes widen.

"What?"

"That was Harry."

Dun dum duuun!! Lol haha hope you guys enjoyed this chapter because I did!!

Btw the pic on the multi media is how harry looks like!

Whoop whoop!

Anygay

Please comment, vote, and follow!! I love you guys!! ~Panda