Chapter 30

if you can't listen to the music look it up its '  Lucy make you believe '

     A year has passed as Griz, Shado and Reevi was back at Hawaii. They where walking to the house as it was morning. They got their bags from last time while they heard some talking as they smiled and ran up to see the turtles as they saw them and smiled back as they six hugged and kissed happy to see each other.
   But Raph looked down a little as he was not able to see Kri any where.
    Reevi looked at Raph and said looking at him. " She might be late... she never get here on time... like last year."
    Raph only nod as the turtles went and helped the girls get their things in the house.
    While the turtles did that the girls said they would go to town and grab some groceries. So they went down to town as Griz saw some flyers on the ground and picked it up. " Hey guys look at this."
   The girls came over and saw a flyer as it said that a concert was going to take place here on the beach Tonight.
    " We should go! The turtles can hide in the trees or the roofs." Said shado as Griz and Reevi looked at her. " we should! They might like a concert."
   " Yeah it might help Raph too." They said as they then got the groceries.
    They walked off to the house as Reevi and Griz put them away as Shado showed the boys the flyer.
    "What do you guys think?" Shado asked as Leo looked at his brothers then smiked. "We will go if you girls do."
   Shado got happy as she put the flyer up on the fridge.
    As they let the time pass they would play games or talk about last year chatting and laughing as Raph was on the porch looking down the path that lead to the road waiting for Kri as the sun was going down making that night come more.
    Leo saw Raph out the window and stood up as he told Reevi that he will be back. Leo walked out side and leaned his arms on the railing like Raph was doing as he spoke. " give her time Raph... she will come."
   Raph looked down as he saw his hands as they where fondling with each other. " Yeah..."
    Raph then walked off the porch and around the house as Lo stood right up watching Raph walk around the house knowing he was going to the girls surfing place.
     Raph walked passed the swirling tree and to the tunnel as he entered it. He looked around seeing every hole from the roof that was making him see where he was walking.
    But as he got to the exit he looked to his right side seeing the girls surfing boards making him walking to Kri's.
    He put his hand on it and signed as he looked down while his hand went down till he was not touching the board any more. " She is not coming..."

~    ~    ~
     Night was here as the girls where walking into the town going to the beach as the boys where on the roofs as they saw the beach like stage as it was showing some people getting the stage done.
     Raph was not at the concert yet as he was wanting to be alone for a little at the house just in case Kri did come soon. But he knew he had to go.
    So he started off while his brothers where watching the girls as they smiled and talked waiting in the crowd. " I can't wait! I wonder who is singing today?"
   As shado said that Griz was looking around while Reevi was just standing there looking at the stage saying. " We will see."
    When it was starting to get more late the music was starting and a man came in stage. The crow was getting crazy as was Shado.
    " Alright is every buddy ready for a party!" The man said as every one yelled and said yeah.
    So he then walked quickly out of the stage and some one was coming on. It was hard to see the face but every once could tell from the persons figure that it was a woman.
    So they went silent as the person then spoke as it made Reevi, Shado, Griz, Leo, Mikey and Donnie widened there eyes when the light also lowered showing their friend.
    " Hello every one! I have made this song for a special person of mine that I was waiting to see for a year!"
    Every one cheered as Shado yelled. " It's Kri! It's Kri!"
     The music started playing as Kri grabbed the mic and walked no the very front if the stage. She started singing. " plug in the mic, open the curtain. Turn on the lights, I'm throu rehearsing."
    She then started looking slightly around as she was trying to find Raph as she Continued to sing her song out loud to every one there watchting her.
   " what is the truth? What is a illusion? Your searching for proof. But are you curtain? What ever you see, is what you get."
    She then noticed the turtles on the roof as she still saw no Raph. ' Raph where are you?'
   " I'll make you believe in me! I can be what you want me to be!" She yelled out in her singing as she then saw her friends as they waved and looked exited and happy. So Kri winked and smiked to not show how sad she was not seeing Raph around.
  " I be what you want me to be, tonight it the night, where i will make you see!"
    Then as she thought he was not going to show up she saw him with his brothers. Kri then saw Leo grabbed Raphs arm fast as Leo pointed at me. Raph looked over and widened his eyes as she thought she was seeing him blush.
    " flow in the flow, I got the hole world nodding yes like some bobble head."
      Kri smiled watching Raph as he sat more comfortably as she continued. " You know you got them, the room is in a spin."
    Kri smiled as she to blushed and watched only at Raph as Leo told him that this song was for him. Kri continued to sing as she was know happy and singing that song she wanted to sing for him. " I'm not shy boy, I can be what you want. Your bright shiny toy, you just have to respond. "
    She then got her hand out as she sang the song while she was close to done and soon as the song was done she said thank you and she got off the stage and ran to the trees.
    Raph did not hesitate and went into the trees soon as he landed right behind her. Kri jumped a little but turned around to see her as she smiled. " Sorry I'm late..."
    Raph smiled and grabbed both her shoulders and pulled her to him as he kissed her. She kissed him back as he smiled in the kiss and pulled away. " it was worth that wait."