Chapter 29

Two days have passed as the turtles was staying with us girls.
    I was getting my bag out of the house as I saw Raph and Leo out side walking slightly around.
    I pushed some of my hair behind my ear. " we all ready?"
    I looked at the door seeing Reevi saying it while we four went down the path as Leo would help Reevi sense her leg was not the greatest right know.
     We where almost down the path as I stopped and let Reevi, Shado and Griz go ahead of me while I stood there and Raph came by as I spoke. " thanks for the... intresting time here Raph..."
    He looked at me and smiled a little. " it's a daily think."
   I could not help but chuckle as I placed a hand on my lips. " I will keep that in mind next time we see each other."
   Raph smirked as we got silent for a little and then Shado called out making us two jump and blush. " Hey you two love birds come on we do have and plain to catch!"
    I looked down and grabbed my bag. " See you around Raph..."
    As I started to walk back to the cab Raph grabbed my arm as it made me look back up to him as he blushed more. " next year..."
   " What?" I said confused at his words.
    " let's all four of us meet again next year..." He said looked at me more. I blushed and nod as I let a little smile come on my face. " okay..."
    He smiled more as he let's my arm go and watches me leave.
    When I got in the cab I looked out to window seeing the turtles leaving so no one will notice them.
    So as we got token to the air port we four girls started chatting as it was about the turtles. Except for me.
     Shado was going on about how cute and funny Mikey was. While Griz was going on about how smart and intelligent Donnie was in a cute way.
    Then there was Reevi talking about Leo at how good he was at being a leader and that he has great muscular arms.
    I just sat there listening to them amd smiled then thinked to myself. ' Raph is a known it all and is a hothead... but under that...' I then started thinking of his smile and his blushing as we had that take about my ex. ' He has a soft side under that very big muscular body... he is somthing...'
    Then we got to the air port and going throw the checking point. I was still silent as we got throw and started heading to a sneak area so we could put some snacks in our bags.
    " I can't wait for next year! I hope the turtles will be there!" Shado said happy as we all giggled while at the cashier.
   Once we got what we needed we wheen to the area where we where going to split up. So we looked at each other and huged one another as small tears was falling and said our good byes.
    I went to my hall and started off as every one else did too. I was getting to the lounge when I saw very few people there sitting down. So I looked a little around as I saw two kids running around making me think they where playing tag.
     I smiled and went to sit down watching them while waiting for my plain to get us in it.
    " plain 23 ready for passangers." The announcer said as every one was getting into a line as the kids went to their parents and grabbed their bags while I got up and went to the Line.
    After a few minutes I was walking into the plain and looking for my seat. I found it and walked over as I sat right next to the window placing my bag under my seat and putting my seat belt on.
    Once I was ready to go I looked out the window looking at some people working down to the ground as I then signed and closed my eyes leaning my head back.
    I heard a beeping noise as i opened my eyes seeing the seat belt light went on. I looked a little around as I saw the two kids a few seats ahead of me while the mother told then to put their seat belt on as I smiled.
    I looked back out the window as I said low while hearing the plain starting to move. ' I want to see you again too Raph... next year.'
     The Plain started to go up making my stomach feeling like it's flowing a little wile I looked out the window seeing everything slowly get small to my view as I was heading back to my home.
   " I'm getting my career back..." I said with a determination looked out the window. " Wait and see!"