Chapter 21

I heard some one yelling in the living room. So I grunted from the pain on my plastron while getting up out if my bed. I limped a little firm the pain as I grabbed my doors nobe.
   I got the door opened as I then saw raph. Hr grabbed my arm and got it over his shoulder.
     " What's going on!" I yelled as she got me to the balcony. I saw Mikey and Donnie keeping the girls against the railing as we stood in front of them.
    I looked at the door grinding my teeth from how mad I was and in a lot of pain too. But I then saw Mikey bow and grabbed it with the rope he had. I walked to the railing as every one was looking confused.
    I got the rope tied on the arrow and aimed but quickly pulled front ward a she pain for worse. I took a couple of breaths as I got my arms back out a single pulled the arrow back. I then let it go as it flew over all the way to the other side of the cliff. I the throw the bow to the ground and turned to my brothers and the girls.
    " Grab the girls and get them out of  here! Me and raph will distracted them!" I yelled pointing at the rope.
    Mikey and Donnie looked at each other then grabbed the girls as they started running on the ropes.
   Me and raph looked at the doors as it showed 3 foots and Karai. She looked at my two younger brothers as they ran off then back to me. " What's Whats the point in keeping them safe leo."
   She liked to one of her foots as I saw raph get his sais out as I then remembered my katanas in my room. " Cut the ropes."
   I got in the way of the ropes as I gave karai my mad face. " you have to get throw me first!"

~     ~     ~
      I looked back at Mikey and saw my older brothers Leo and raph as they fought off the foot and Karai. I pulled Griz and Reevi up and they moved a little as they where in my arms. They looked at what was happening while I was trying to focus on running on the rope with my huge feet.
    I head the girls cry as I wanted to look back agian. So I did and saw a foot aim a gun at us and shot it at me.
    I tried to doge it but as i did it grazzed my arm and I lost my balance then started to fall put grabbed the rope as Griz held Reevi.
   Mikey liked at me and the girls but I told him. " Go!"
   He did as I told him amd i then looked down seeing Griz about to lose her grip to Reevi. I liked to my hands as I felt my hand losing its grip so it then give up making us fall.
     I closed my eyes as I heard thengirls scream. But i quickly got Griz in my arms as i got Reevi in my arms as well while we three then fallen down heading to the ocean as I heard then worried and Leo yelling. " No! DONNIE!"
    I kept my eyes closed as I heard the ocean waters getting closer while we fallen down. As we three landed in it as the water instantly covered up as I saw some bullets coming in the water. I got a little lower in the ocean as I watched the girls seeing if they where okay.
     Reevi was having her eyes shut and her holding her breath as Griz was holding my arm while she held her breath too with her closed eyes.

~    ~     ~
    I looked back to see Donnie, Griz and Reevi fall making me yelled. " No! DONNIE!"
   I then saw raph come to my side as he looked out of breath. " We need to go leo!"
    I liked to the foots and Karai for a second. Then I looked to raph and grabbed his Sai and cut the rope as Mikey made it to the other cliff just in time.
   " we are jumping!" Me and raph then nod our heads and jumped over the railing as I knew this was going to hurt.
    I closed my eyes and placed my arms over my face as me and raph got in the water. I felt my side instantly in pain as I could not move to swim up.
    But as I felt a hand grabbed my arm I felt it was one of my brothers. We got up as I breathes in as so did raph as I saw that it was him that saved me.
    He swam up to the shore as Donnie quickly went to my side. " Leo your wound reopened!"
    I had him get me up as I felt my blood go down my side while Reevi and Griz coming close. " We need to get out of here.... before the foot gets here."
    " But where are we going to go?" Raph asked me as Reevi answered. " Come to our placed it's not much but it's better then no place."

~      ~      ~
   Mikey held me and Kri as we just got on the other side of the cliff and saw Leo and raph fallow after Donnie, Griz and Reevi.
    Mikey got us two down as Kri asked mikey. " Are they okay!"
   " They will be fine! But we need to go!" He grabbed both our hands as Kri held the Towle around herself as I looked behind my self seeing the foot running out if the house more then likely to go after the others.
    But I then looked at mikey. " let's go back to our place you should be safe and I'm sure Griz or Reevi would think of the same!"
    Mikey kept running but looked at me a little worried but then nod his head as we three then started to head to our place.
       " It would be nice then to have more then just a Towle on!" Kri said a she was disturbed from her shower when Griz yelled about the smoke bumb. " Don't worry Kri we will be there fast with mikey."
    I said as Mikey then grabbed both of us and then started down the hill faster heading to the only safe place right know.