Chapter 13

As I was sitting on the shore with a lot of rocks when i saw Karai was sitting on a rock as the water was lightly hitting her feet.
" It's just a tournament Karai..." I said as she kept her face to the ocean. I then signed and got up and I went I the rock next to hers and sat down as I saw her face.
" That girl was not supposed to win!" She yelled as she looked out to the ocean.
I placed a hand on her shoulder as I heard the oceans waves lightly hitting all the rocks around us. " It's okay Karai."
She looked at me as she had that same look when she wanted to hurt some one. She then pulled my hand away as she leaned her head to mine as her lips touched mine.
I closed my eyes as I felt her lips as they felt soft but I also felt lust. I placed my hand that was pushed away front her shoulder to her cheek as I then felt the light wind as it felt good with this kiss.
But then something made me feel unsettling as I pulled away looking to the direction of the house.
" Leo?" Karai said in a confused tone. I looked at her as I did not want to leave. " I have to go."
I got up but Karai grabbed my arm making me look at her as she gave me a look that some how made me blush. She got on the same rock as mine and got on her toes again placing her lips to mine as this time it felt more forced then lust.
I placed both my hands on her arm as I closed my eyes and brought her closer. But that feeling came again as I then opened my eyes and pulled away. " Karai I really need to go."
" Why? When we can have some fun." She then grabbed my hand and had my fingers grabbed the knotted string from the back of her top back bikini.
I felt my hands trimbled a little as she had my fingers slowly pull the string, unknoted as it was know lose. Karai brought her lips to my neck as she started bitting me as I struggled to not touch her.
Karai was trying to seduce me. I could feel it but my lust for her was winning as I placed both my hands on her bareback as I felt my touch making her moan. Hearing her moan made me move my hands up and down slowly.
I need to stop.
My thoughts where telling me but I got the strength and stopped while seeing karai getting mad. " I'm sorry Karai... but I can't."
Before I could let her try to seduce me again I got off the rocks shore and ran back to the house.
As I thought I got far enough I stopped to a walk and looked forward as I then saw Donnie talking to a girl. I went closer as I heard him finish saying. " Yeah i think Mikey would like that." They said their goodbyes as Donnie walked off.
I fallowed him till he walked into a cave and I then went in after him grabbing his arm having Donnie see me. " What did I say about have humans see us!"
" She was in danger leo... If I didn't help she would have died from the foot!" Donnie said as I then widened my eyes as he said that word. " Foots? What do you mean foot!"
Donnie took me to the shore as I saw the foots on the ground. I went to them as I saw that they where the foot.
I got up and looked at donnie. "What are they doing here?"
Donnie handed me a map as it showed the ' X ' on our home while I looked at him. " What does this mean?"
" It means they are here because we are." Donnie started grabbing the foots as he placed then in one spot. I looked back at the map as I tried to think what this could mean.
Was Karai trying to kill us? Harm us? I did not know and I needed to. I rolled the map back up as I spoke to donnie." I will be right back."
" Where are you going? " He asked as I turned to him with a pissed look. " To talk to Karai..."

~ ~ ~
Waking up and getting up was something I was not fond with when I went to the living room as the suns light was trying to find my eyes and blind me.
I went to the living room seeing Reevi, Griz and Shado up while we saw on the news as it looked like a big attack or something happened on the shore. Is showed on the TV what seemed like big foot steps and what seemed like human foot size with blood around the foot prints. " What happend?"
I sat next to shado as she kept her eyes on the tv. " I'm telling you its those big turtle's!" She then got up and looked at us as Griz came up by shados side.
" She is telling the truth I saw Mikey and his brother Donnie." I placed a hand on my face as Reevi had the same face expression as mine. " Not you too griz..."
Them two looked at each other as shado spike to us. " Fine me and Griz will see if they are okay! You two can stay here and watch the news feed you lies!"
Them two then left as I sat there looking at Reevi. " Should we fallow them?"
She shook her head as she looked back to the TV. " No. They are just more then likely going to surf."
I just nod my head as I looked at the door then back to the TV.

~ ~ ~
I ran out of the house with Griz as we went in the cave. I turned to her as she looked at me. " When did you start to believe me?"
"Last nignt. The one named Donnie saved me last night from these men in black cloths that looked like ninjas."
I smiled as i then grabbed her hand as we ran out of the cave. " Know I have some one to talk about them! Oh and just to let you know the one in the blue mask is not a nice turtle."
As we got to the shore we looked at the house on the edge of the cliff. Griz saw a small path on the cliff as I went up. So we walked up as I got worried that Mikey could have gotten hurt.
As we saw the end of the path I quickly ran over to it as I then saw the front of the house as it looked like no one was home.
Griz came to my side as we both walked over and nocked on the door.
It took a little time before it opened as Mikey came out with a big smile and hugged me. " Shado! It's so good to see you!"
I chuckled as he then let's me down to see Griz. " Griz! Hi!"
Griz waved at Mikey as then donnie came by mikey. " What are you guys doing here?"
" We saw on the news that they found foot prints and blood on the beach this morning... we thought it was one of you guys." Said Griz as she walked a little closer to the front if the house. But Donnie looked inside really quick then back to them. " Come inside and fallow me."
As we quickly walked in Donnie leaded us passed the kitchen and living room to a shirt all as it showed four doors. As Donnie slowly opened the door carfully, we then saw Leo laying in the bed with wraps around his chest as he was breathing a little hard. " what happened to him?" I asked as Donnie closed the door looking at us.
" He went to go see a friend of his and they had a fight. Her name is Karai."
We looked looked at each other as we then looked back to Donnie as Griz spoke. " We know about her... our friend Kri met her then we saw her at the tournament as our other friend Reevi won."
Donnie walked back to the living room as i saw mikey playing a game. So i went over to mikey and sat next to him while he handed me a remote. " want to see if you can beat me?"
I looked at griz with donnie as they talked some more. So I smiled and looked to mikey. " your on!"