Chapter 19

While every one was eating and laughing at the table I got Leo a plate of food sense I also wanted to apologize.
    As I went out the door I hesitated but grabbed the nob while opening the door. While I looked in I saw him still asleep.
     So I slowly walked in and looked around as I saw some pictures and his two katanas at the wall by his bed. So I just placed him plate on the table and saw he was not waking up so I quickly grabbed a pace of paper writing down what I wanted to say.
    Once done I folded it up and placed it by his plate. I then looked at Leo again and walked out closing the door.
   I went back to the others as they continued laughing while I then sat next to Kri as she and Raph here where giving each other the killing look.
    But from Griz and Shado they both seemed to be great friends with Donnie and Mikey.
    But I just looked at the three while that all where busy wis something while I looked back at Leo's door.

      ~       ~       ~
    I saw Reevi looking at Leo's room when then raph spoke up. " Don't worry about him Reevi. Leo will snap out if it sooner or later."
    I then placed a hand on her shoulder making her look my way. I could only smile at her as Griz and Shado where smiling at well.
     As we continued eating Donnies food most of us where chatting with the turtles. Griz was with Donnie as he was showing her his collection of something in his room. Shado was with Mikey as it looking like they where playing a video game.
     I was sitting in the kitchen while raph went in his room and Reevi watching Mikey and Shado play. I looked to the kitchen and then felt like doing something other then just staying here in a house. But the storm was getting a little worse as I then placed my head on the table and signed.
    Then something hard and cold hit my head as I looked up rubbing my head where I got hit. It was raph as it looked like he head something in his hand.
    Was that beer? I thought as I grabbed it while he handed me one and he sat next to me. " Uh Thanks..."
    " You looked like you needed one." He said and then took a drink of his as he liked at his little brother playing his game. " Your friend Shado has gaming skills."
    I looked at raph and took a quick drink... " yeah. I think she is going to try to get into a gaming business."
    " I can see her succeeding." I just nod my head and looked at Shado then to Reevi when my  smile suddenly faded away.
    " You know if you keep your face like that for a long time it will get stuck like that." I liked back at raph as he looked at me as if waiting for me to reply.
   " I'm not a kid raph." Was all I could say as I looked back at my beer then took another drink.
    " So why the long face? The hole time you have been here you been frowning..." raph said while still keeping his eyes on me. But all I could do was keep my hole face to the beer can. " it's nothing for you to worry about..."
    I then got up leaving my nearly touched beer in the table and said sense I felt him trying to push me into answering him before walked to the front door. " I don't tell strangers about my life..."
     As I walked out to the house as the wind was down but the rain still pored, I walked on and into the poring rain while I placed my hands on my arms.
    The rain came a little hard as it felt like some one was throwing really small rocks at me, but I ignored it and got to a couple of trees and sat down to get a little out of the rain while seeing some leaves hanging a little over me.
      I know that it's not safe to be under a tree with a storm but... I felt that I did not care as I closed my eyes and started remembering a little more of my ex.
    I started shaking. Not from being cold but for being scared if this man. I don't know if he is going to fallow me here or not.
     But if he does I don't want him to get my friends hurt. " I hate all men..."
    I cried while repeating it as i slightly wrapped my arms around my lags and my face hiding on my knees lightly rocking myself.

       ~      ~       ~
     I just beaten Mikey yet again in his game as he pouted and slammed his head on his remote making me and Reevi laugh when we then heard the door opened so we three looked to see Kri leaving and closed the door while raph looked confused a little by her reaction.
    I got on the couched on my knees as my chest was leaning on the back while my arms hanged off the back and asked. " What did you do hothead?"
    He looked at me then to the door. " I don't know... I just asked her a question and she just left."
    I looked to Reevi as she nodded to me. So I looked back at raph. " Well you got to be more careful with what you say to Kri."
    " What! why?" He asked and I told him why. " Because hothead. Her last boyfriend would always force Kri on doing things... and if I'm correct you are so going to get ignored by her."
     Raph did not speak but just looked down at his drink as if he was thinking. But I then turned and sat while Mikey changed the channel to some weird movie.
     At that moment I heard raph get up and walked to the front door as Reevi spoke this time. " You better leave her alone right know raph..."
    But he ignored Reevis warning and still goes outside closing the door. " You think she is okay Reevi?"
    She looked at me from my queation. " Yeah she just needs time to get over that jerk."
    I nod my head as I looked at the door again as I worried about them two in the rain when a thunder was made.