Chapter 23

Cold was all I could feel as Shado was beside me. I held the Towle Close to my body not wanting it to fall off.
     We where sitting on the ground sense Mikey thinked its best to stay here for the night.
    Mikey was making the fire as I was trying to get warm. " If I knew some one was after you guys I would have not token a shower..."
    Mikey looked at me as he got the fire going. " we didn't think Karai or the foot would be here."
   I widened my eyes as I heard him say that girls name. " You know Karai?"
    "Yeah... Leo and Karai was dating... until she attacked him one night..."
    I looked at shado as she looked back a me with a hurt face. " I'm sorry Mikey... I did not meant to-"
   He interrupted me as he spoke with a smile as I saw shado blushing to the corner of my eye. " It is okay. We actually have people run off scared calling us monsters and freaks."
    " You are not a freak or monster!" Shado yelled a little loud making me and Mikey look at her as she realized what she did and blushed and looked away.
    Mikey then smiled again and blushed a little too. " thanks shado. "
    I looked at the two and stood up. " I will be back. "
    " we should not split up... the foot could be out still looking for us..." Mikey said with his worried puppy eyes as i then chuckled. " I might be in a Towle but I never said I could not defend myself."
    Mikey still looked worried as i walked off leaving the two alone. " They might not see it but I can hehe."
    While I walked for a little I could see not to bad at night when the moons light was shining down to the ground as I looked up to the sky looking at the clear night sky. Then the moon as it looked more pretty then it would some times.
    I smiled and stopped walking as I then watched the moon for a little more. But then I heard what sounded like foot steps.
    I looked around seeing nothing as I then grabbed a rock in my hand to throw it at who ever was going to try to get me.
    The steps sounded close. ' why can't I see who is coming! Can a ninja go invisible!' I thought to my self starting to panic.
    Once I heard it was behind me I quickly turned and was about to throw the rock when a green three finger hand grabbed my wrist. My eyes widened as I saw the red mask as I was not noticing my Towle was getting lossened by my sudden move. " R-Raph..."
    He smirked at me as he then spoke as my cheeks felt warmer. " it's not nice to throw things at others that are saving you."
    I was about to speak as he still held my wrist until I felt my Towle got all the way undone falling to the ground as I blushed more and raph lost his smirk and blushed hard.

~      ~     ~
    I tried to get Kri to stay but she just said what she wanted and left as i looked back at shado. She looked at me and blushed again and looked away.
    I could not help but chuckle and sat next to her. " so... how is the ankle..."
    She looked at her ankle for a little then back to me as I waited for her to answer. "  it's okay... I am happy you saved me that day..."
   I chuckled nervously as I placed a hand on the back of my neck and blushed a little. " I could not let a shark kill a girl... expecially one as pretty as you..."
    She smiled and looked right at me. " You think I'm pretty?"
   I could only nod as I saw her give me a smile that made my stomach feel that butterflys was flying around. I felt my breathing started getting shorten as if I was waiting for something to happen.
  Then something was happening. My hand started to move slowly to shados cheek.
    She looked at me with a blush as I then felt myself lean to shados face. I closed my eyes and continued to lean to her.
    As I felt like it was taking forever to kiss her our lips finely touched as I blushed hard. I was holding my breath as i was loving the feeling of this kiss.

~   ~   ~
   Once Mikey kissed me I blushed myself and smiled a little as I placed a hand on his hand that was on my cheek.
    I thought that his lips would feel wired from being a turtle and different skin. But it felt right... like his lips where meant for mine.
    I never wanted this kiss to end until we both heard a yell and quickly pulled away from each other and started running to where we saw Kri leave.
    As we ran and saw raph with Kri as she was turned to raph with her back facing him as I saw she had her Towle on the ground a she picked it up.
     I came to her and looked at raph. " What happened! Why was Kri naked!"
    " Calm down... I didn't do anything... " He said defending him self as I kept my eyes on him then to Kri as I got her up with the towle back on.
   " know I came to find you three to take you home... so let's go before the foot finds you out..." Raph said as he held his how out to Kri. " I will cary Kri and you will take shado Mikey."
   We looked at each other and blushed remembering what we did before.
    " O-Okay..." Mikey said as he came over and had his back shell to me with his hands to his back. " It would be faster if me and raph ran the rest of the way..."