Chapter 22

Raph and Donnie grabbed Leo as we headed to the cave. I was behind Griz as she was by Donnie trying to keep Leo up as if he was slighelt struggling. We walked throw that cave and to the house, but as we almost go out of the cave I looked behind us to see two foots ninjas coming at us. " ahh... guys..."
    Donnie looked behind himself to see the two foots. Raph let Donnie keep Leo up as i went to Leo's side to help Donnie keep him up, while I and Griz watched Raph take the two ninjas down fast and hard with only one his fists. He then came back to us fast and got Leo back and walked again.
      " Hang on Leo we are not far..." Donnie told Leo in a sad and worried tone.
    I got in front if them as Griz fallowed, We both kept on ahead as Griz would look back to the three brother's to make sure they where not far behind, sense we both where making sure no foots came from up ahead if them.

~    ~    ~

      I grunted and tried to walk with raph and Donnie, but my feet kept dragging as I started to feel more cold and weaker by the second.
     I then felt myself having a hard time breathing as I hear Griz speak. " We are here!"
     I was hearing all four of them stepping on some twigs that had fallen off the trees some time, while I started to limp more in Donnie and Raphs arms.
      My feet was hitting what felt like steps, then after a few seconds I heard some one opening a door, then Reevi spoke as I could hear her concern as I slighely got dragged passed her. " place him on the couch, Griz go get Donnie the first aid kit!"
       As Donnie and raph placed me on the couch I could not hold my slightly little yells. " Ahhh!"
    " easy raph..." Donnie said as I panted hard, i felt my body get so cold to where I felt my hole body shake.
    Then I felt a hand my forehead thinking it was Donnies but then felt that it was a small hand making me think that it was Reevi. ' why am I thinking it's her... she is so... she is...' I thought to myself as I then felt my breathing get harder as my cheeks was getting warmer.
    " it's okay Leo... you will be okay." I heard Reevi said, she then moved her hand to the side of my face.
   ' what should I think about to this... she dose not even know me...' I thought some more as i started shaking harder. " Donnie Go get him my blankets on my bed!"
      I struggled but this time slightly opened my eyes, then as I looked at Reevi I saw some of the ceiling light get in my eyes, I then saw her move a little to have the light behind her. I finally could look at her and felt my eyes widened as big as it could.
      ' Was Reevi this... pretty?' I thought as I looked at her blushing a little. Then the pain came back fast,  making me shut my eyes and yell a little more louder. I tried to stay quite as much as I could. " Ahhhh!"
    My hole body kept hurting more and More as i could not stop my yelling while I then sat up fast on the couch, But I felt Reevi placed her hands on my plastron trying to get me back down. " raph help me!"
     Raph came and got me back down with myself still yelling. Donnie then came by fast as he then quickly started taking care of my wound, cleaning it as it got me to stop yelling and turn into a sweating pant.
     As Donnie was getting me wrapped back up I felt Reevi there holding my hand, I knew that I was squeezing it a couple of times, while for the first time it felt right like she did really care.
     Once Donnie was done Reevi was there as I felt her other hand brush her small thumb on my cheek slowly, while her other hand still held mine. I could not help but leaned my head a little into her hand as I was liking the attention she was giving me.
    As I felt a little better I then felt myself starting to go to sleep as I then went to a blank sleep, not dreaming of anything as I felt a little still cold.

~       ~      ~
   All I could so was watch my older brother as he was sleeping peaceful on the couch finely, I crossed my arms then looked at the door wanting to go back out to find the others.
     Donnie came to me as he saw some of the little cuts on my arms. " Let me take care of these."
    I signed but nod at the same time as i sat at the table with Donnie next to me. I winced in some little pain as he cleaned then cuts then placed something called second skin as to me it smelled like bananas for some odd reason.
     " Mikey might not get here probably in a few more hours..." Donnie said with his face looking like he was worried, while stiching up a deep cut on my upper arm.
     " I will go find them once you are done." Once I said that Donnie nod and as he was getting the last stich throw my skin I got up and started for the door.
    Once I opened the door I quickly locked the door and started running back to the cave worried that I would not find Mikey again or the girls as the night was out as it was getting more colder.