Chapter 6

Once my brothers where asleep I sneaked out grabbing my katanas just in case I needed to defend myself.
I closed the door leaving it unlocked while the moon was almost up in the middle of the sky. I then ran off as I went the hard way down a cliff. As I was going down I saw the beach with a lot of people in witch was the place Karai wanted him to meet her. As I was about to land I saw a lot of sharp rocks if fallen on them wrong could kill any one.
Once I landed on my two feet with my knees bend I quickly got up and started walking throw the trees. I felt the wind a little as I heard it blow in the trees levees moving in the wind.
I looked up to the sky as I felt that everything was falling parts from this vacation. The police gave this vacation to us as a thanks to keeping the city safe for all these years.
As a little hill was coming up I smirked and started running to jump. But as I did jump I saw something to my right so I turned my head seeing a girl there.
But once I landed I accidentally landed on a big stick making her quickly turning her head to me so I quickly grabbed a branch and calmed the tree as she then looked a little more around as she said out loud. " Hello?"
I stayed silent sense I knew that she would just run and scream. Once she started walking off again I got to the ground and looked to make sure no one else was with her.
I then ran off to the pace I was supposed to be at right know. I ran throw more trees as less and less trees were not surrounding me so I then started hiding behind buildings and the roofs.
The moon was up to the sky as I looked around trying to find Karai. Till I saw the same girl walking in the trees earlyer. I watched as she was walking throw people as she had a drink in her hand. I chuckled a little as I watched her as if she was looking for some one.
" Leo!"
I looked down as my name was called out I went to the back of the building seeing karai there. I jump off the roof and land next to her while she then quickly raped her arms around my neck. " I missed you."
I felt my face blush a little but I did not smile while looking away but she grabbed my chin as I saw her smirked at me. " Oh come on leo! Don't give me this silent treatment!"
" You dissappear for a month... and you expect me to be happy to see you?" I said as I tried to not show any thrill of seeing her.
She then got up to her toes and grabbed the ends of my mask pulling me down. Karai was then about to put my lips on hers but I quickly put my hand between us as she kissed my palm.
She opened her eyes as she then pushed me back even though she really didn't. " The hell leo! I'm trying to show -"
" Tell me why you dissappeared."
She looked mad at me then turned while yelling heading back in to crowed. " I'm not telling you shit!"
I got back up to the roof and signed while I then looked back down to the crowd catching the girl again as she was smiling and talking to others.
I looked away and headed back home while trying to Dodge everybody eyes from seeing me. Once I got to the trees I ran back till I got back to that hill. I looked around as I sensed something was wrong.
I keeped looking around as I saw nothing but the shadows from the tree and the moons light.

~ ~ ~
Birds chirped as the mornings light was staring to come to the sky. I was in the liking room while Reevi, Griz and Shado where asleep. I wanted to go surfing to clear my head sense I did not sleep to well last night.
So I then got out of the chair and grabbed a pice if paper writing on it.

Hey guys I need to clean my mind on some things and so I am going to be out for a little.
Kri

I looked up and placed the paper on the counter of the kitchen for the others so see.
I went to my room and put on my green cameo bikini with blue shorts and a white sleeveless shirt.
While I walked to front of the door I pulled my hair up in a ponytail. I opened and closed the door lightly to not wake any one up.
As I then slipped my slippers on as I now ran on the faided tail. While I passed the big twisted tree I saw that the levees on it was almost all gone but I did not stop running as I got to the cave and went in.
I stopped running to a walk while I was now out of a breath. The dirt felt nice with the sound of the ocean coming to my ears louder.
As I finely was to the exit I looked around and saw my board to where we always had them. But I was questioning sense we did not place them there. We left our boards out in the open when we saw Shados bleeding ankle.
I walked up to the three and placed a hand on mine slowly grabbing it slowly as if thinking it was going to explode.
I broght the board to my left side and walked to the ocean. But I immediately froze as I saw some one in the ocean in the far distance.
I stood there for a little but then I just went in the water as I then placed my stomach on my board as peddled.
It took me a little time but I got close to this person as I could see was a girl with short black and blond hair as she was wearing a really black sexy bikini. " Hi."
The girl looked at me and looked like she was examining me but I ignored it as she then smiled in what looked like a freaky smile. " Hello."
" Any good waves?" I asked as she looked back out as we both saw not even a little wave coming. " Sadly no. This place is nice though."
I chuckled a little as I then put a hand on the back of my neck. " Yeah me and my other friends Come here all the time. It's the best place to surf."
" Oh? So only you four come here?"
I smiled closing my eyes and nod once. But as I heard her laugh I immediately opened my eyes as her laugh makes me feel more freaked out about her. " That's every good to hear my friend. I'm Karai Sake what is your name?"
" It's uhh..." I started to regret coming out here as I gave Karai my name. " Kri... Kri Sohma."
" Well miss Sohma I will be looking forward to meeting you again." She then peddled back to the shore as I keeped my eyes in her like I could not true this person as I remembered that she was the one Reevi saw at the hospital. ' What was Karai doing thers?'
I then looked back out to the opened ocean as I did not want to watch this Karai leave.