Chapter 25

I stood between Karai and Reevi. I spoke in the most mad and serious tone that I ever made as I had my katana pointed at Karai. " You touch Reevi again you will regret it!"
    I felt my hole body hurt and shake but I was not focusing in that. I had my attention on Karai as she looked shoked.
   I stood to my fighting stance as she then looked mad at me as she then ran at me and tried to strike me. But I got my katana in the way blocking her as she yelled. " Why won't you die already Leonardo!"
   I looked slightly at Reevi as I then blushed a little looked back to Karai having my katana push hers away as she stumbled back a little. " Because..."
    I then changed to my fighting stance and charged at Karai. " There is more then three brothers I am protecting know!"

~   ~   ~
   While we where almost to the house I saw Raph look ahead and we four saw the house and Donnie fighting ninjas at the front of the house while leo was fighting Karai.
    Raph them started having Mikey and himself got down as they landed on the gound and got me and shado off of their shells. " Raph?"
    " We will have Reevi and Griz come your way so stay here its not safe at the house any more!" Raph said as he and Mikey then started running throw the trees.
    I looked at them then to shado. " We have to help..." she told me as I looked back not knowing what to do worried.

~   ~   ~
    I quickly came to donnie as he foght off another foot ninja as I grabbed his arm. " we need to get leo and go..."
    He looked to Leo as he was struggling to stand but want still block Karais attacks. " I need you and Reevi to leave... with us prot-"
    Donnie stopped talking as i turned around seeing Mikey and Raph as they fight off three foots and then finely got to us. " Where is Kri and shado?"
   " they are up the hill! You go get Reevi and head to them! we will fight them off!" Raph said as mikey quickly got to Leo and attacked Karai with her easy dodging it.
    I quickly want to the other side if the back of the house and found Reevi watching leo. I got her arm making her look at me. " we need to go!"
   " B-But Leonardo..." she said looking back at him as he then yelled at us. " Go Reevi!"
      I then pulled her as we ran away as I then saw Donnie and then let Reevi's hand go. "I will be right behind you."
    I then ran to Donnie as he was distracted when raph was fighting them off. I grabbed his arm making him look at me quickly. " Griz? What are you still doing here! You need to go!"
    As he yelled that and pointed at the way to head but I then grabbed his mask ends pulling them down as he looked so Confused and leaned his face down the way to me as i then placed my lips to his giving him a quick kiss surprising him.
     I then pulled away as I saw his face red. I then felt my cheeks get red but let's his mask ends go and said before running off. " you better come back after this..."

~    ~     ~
     As I watched Griz I felt my face go redder as I kept saying in my heard. ' She kissed me! She kissed me! Griz actually kissed m-'
    " Donnie I need some help!" Yelled raph as I turned to see the foot ninjas all around raph. So I then started running to him as I saw felt somthing off so I quickly flipped over raph and the ninjas as what ever it was that was about to hit me hit raph on his upper front shoulder.
    Once I landed on the ground I shoked every one around raph fast then came to raph as he struggled to get up. So I came to his side and helped him up pulling the needle out of his shoulder.
    " I can barely move Donnie..." Rapha said as if he was getting tired then I heard Leo yell Mikeys name as I looked over seeing Mikey get a needle and then fell to the ground asleep.
    " No... Leo run!" I yelled as i tried to get raph as I walked to Mikey but then a needle got the back of my neck as I then instantly got to my knees.
    I looked up as leo coming to me. I tried to tell him to run but I couldn't as I then laid on the ground instantly going to sleep.

~      ~      ~
    " Donnie!" I yelled as Karai got in front of me. She pulled out what looked like a tranquilizer pointing it at me. " Goodnight Leonardo."
    She then shot me in the arm as I then felt it quickly making me weaker as I then laid on the ground looking at Karai as she pointed at raph. " give him another... he is the strongest."
     I then went to sleep closing my eyes worried that the foot would find the girls.

~     ~     ~
     I saw Reevi with Griz a little behind as we all looked at each other. " Know what..."
    As I said that we all heard leo yelled out making Reevi and Griz worry. " Donnie!"
    I looked to Kri as Griz took in a breath them looked to us. " we need to head to their place... there must be somthing there we could use to help save them!"
    We all nod and headed back up the hill to their place as I worried about Mikey and that if he was okay.
    " They will be fine." Reevi said to me as if she could feel my worry as I then just nod my head.
     Then we saw Karai walking to a truck that we knew that the turtles where in. Then the truck was heading to the ocean.
    " Guys there going to kill them in the ocean!" I said with wide eyes pointing to the truck.
    " Then lets hurry and save them!" Kri said as she then started running as we all did the same.
    ' Hang on Mikey we are coming!' I thought to myself as we got closer to their home.