Chapter 10 - Backfired

Start from the beginning

“I’m not an idiot, Courtney. What could be the plausible reason as to why you’re hiding at the dark corner of the auditorium? If you really want your presence to be known, you should have barged in straight to me and not hide---“

“I’m not hiding!” I defended.

“So tell me. “ He stood up and decided to turn to my direction. “What are you doing at---“ He stopped at the middle of his words.

He was eyeing me up and down. I can see in his expression that he was shocked and taken aback by my looks.

I guess Chad was not that hard to please after all.

“You were saying?” I said with the sweetest smile on my face. More like a grin.

He dropped the script to the nearby table and he looked sternly at my direction. He touched his chin and cocked his head sideways as if he was inspecting me.

Drool all you want Treyson. I know you can’t possibly resist this charm.

“I noticed that you really have big breasts, huh. I wondered if it’s firm. Your legs are long and I really think they’re smooth. You have---“

“What are you talking about! Pervert!” I shrieked and immediately crossed my arms to my chest to cover myself. Cold rage started to fill me up.

What was this guy thinking! He doesn’t have any respect to woman at all!

I saw him pinched the bridge of his nose and smiled. “But you’re freely showing yourself to me and flaunting your body in front of my face. That piece of garment is---“

“Stop it! Don’t say such promiscuous words! Don’t you have any respect to a woman!” I hissed. Anger was obvious in my features.

I was pissed! This guy was so disgusting! He was so blunt to say that in front of my face! I felt harassed by his words!

I saw him let out a chuckle. He took off his jacket and walked toward my direction.

What the hell was this guy thinking!

“Don’t you dare come near me Treyson! I’ll scream!” I threatened him. But then he continued to step toward me. I closed my eyes and imagined the worst-case scenario.

Oh my! What have I done! I shouldn’t have listened to my friends. I shouldn’t let myself be alone with this guy! Now I’m in danger!

I was shaking inside, I felt so helpless. My ability to fight left me. What was Chad planning?

This was far from what I planned out! Oh dear!

“We live in a sinful world Courtney.” He spoke. “We can’t control what others will think about us, what will be running inside their heads.” I opened my eyes and noticed that his jacket was now wrapped around my body.

I blinked at him. Did he just?

“If you don’t want other people think of you differently and to show you their respect, you have to respect yourself first. Like this dress for an instance.  You don’t have any idea how a guy thinks. It looked like you’re inviting them for a feast of yourself. It’s like you’re going on a photo shoot for a pornographic magazine.”

I was a little bit insulted by his words. Troy loves the way I dress. But then again I felt ashamed of myself.

Chad turned around and returned to his seat. We were both silent at first, I don’t know what to say. I looked alternately at the jacket that was enveloped around me and to his back.

I don’t know what to say. Should I thank him? Should I continue to be angry with him for insulting me? But then again, why do I feel that his words were not insults but more like concern.

Was he concern on how the people around will think of me? If I was alone with someone else, will I really be in danger?

I can’t help but have a tiny bit happy feeling inside me. I never knew that this kind of guy still exist in real life.

A perfect gentleman.

It only shows that there were still like him who’re not after the looks, but personality. Personality that I surely lack. It was like I was the opposite of what he wanted for a girl. But then again, what kind of girl does he like?

I felt my heart beating fast at the thought of Chad and his action. Surely he didn’t do it the right way, like saying it straight to my face. It was like he gave me a scenario of possible things that might happen to me. To learn my lesson.

Does this mean that he cared for me?

Oh stop this Courtney Collins! Stop lingering at those possible thoughts! You have a plan, remember? Maybe this was just one of his plans to win the deal, so get a grip of yourself!

I tried to focus on my real purpose as to why I was doing this. Why I was making so much effort to do this. The reason why I was here was so make him fall for me. That was the goal. That was the ultimate plan!

But then again… 

Why do I felt that somehow my plan backfired on me? 

----- END OF CHAPTER TEN ----

Short? I know. But don't worry, next chapter will be up soon. From now on I'm going to update this regularly (Once or twice a week.)

BTW: Courtney Collins has a twitter account hahaha! Follow her and interact with her, @QueenBCourtney haha! Still waiting for Chad's OP. :)

FACEBOOK FANPAGE = Notjustarandomgirl

TWITTER = notarandomgirl

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW and PROMOTE

Thank you! <3