Chapter 6 - The Ultimate Prank

Thank you for your undying support!

Chapter Dedication: BrittanyLeigh8 thank you for being an inspiration and for being a good adviser. Thank you for your words of encouragement. Most of all, thank you for this wonderful banner. =)

Enjoy!

-------------------

Chapter 6 – The Ultimate Prank

** COURTNEY’s POV **

It’s been a week since my unfortunate trip to Mr. Cleveland’s office. And since then, I haven’t heard anything from the proud geek! After that threat came out of my mouth, he should be running to me now and beg for my forgiveness. What’s taking him so long!

I’m getting impatient as days passed by. I need him this instance, especially now that I barely pass my pop quizzes. And my Dad is being true to his words on giving me a curfew. A curfew of ten in the evening? The party doesn’t even start at ten!

I’m totally pissed off!

I can’t continue to live like this. I need my life back. This is not how I wanted to spend my senior life and I definitely don’t want to repeat a year!

Curse you big time Chad Treyson! I hope you’re suffering right now!

"Hey! Cut it out, Court! Have mercy on your yogurt. Geez!" Terry grabbed my hand and reprimanded me. It made me back to reality to realize that I’m in the cafeteria with the girls, eating lunch.

I looked at my food and saw that the yogurt was all messed up, there were spills at my hand and I didn’t even notice it up until now. I stopped whatever I was doing, dropped my spoon and wiped my hands.

I didn’t even bother to give any attention to Terry or the others. All I did was to look around as if I was expecting someone to come.

"What's wrong Court? Are you alright? Expecting someone?" asked Lucy, looking at every direction I was looking.

I turned my attention to them. The girls we’re looking at me skeptically. I’m debating with myself whether I’m going to tell them about the things that happened to me but then I decided not to. It’ll be more complicated if there were too much people involved in this plan.

"Nothing.” I simply replied. “Just continue talking and eat your food. I'm fine" I assured them and dismissed the topic right away.

I continued to look around and the girls didn’t bother to ask me any more questions. They just resumed their gossip and ate their lunch. Not long enough, I finally spotted him.

It’s about time!

“I’ll be right back.” I bid my goodbye to the girls and I immediately stood up to avoid their upcoming queries.

I walked towards his direction. I dragged him out of the cafeteria, away from the sight of my friends.

"Finally! What took you so long? This better be good. So, did he finally give up?" I eagerly asked, hoping to hear the good news.

He scratched his head and answered hesitantly. "Well about that, sorry Courtney, that guy is... is... is... nothing." He looked down, averting his eyes. It’s as if he’s ashamed of delivering this kind of news to me.

He should be really ashamed!

"What do you mean nothing? Jeez Max, he's a geek! And you're known for being the Geek Terminator here in school, everyone’s afraid of you!” I punched his arms in annoyance. “Did he beat you up?" I continued with an angry tone.