AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello Love!

Thank you all so much for supporting this story. Some of you have been waiting for this since 2015! Thank you very much for your patience. I hope your wait is all worth it!

I've been receiving messages regarding my PATREON account and what is it about. So here's the answer for some of the questions I have encountered.

1. WHAT IS PATREON?

Patreon is a platform where creators of any kind can upload their contents (in my case--stories and advance chapters) and can be supported by their readers through subscriptions. I have decided to make an account there to pursue and start my writing career journey. Hopefully through your support, I can finally make this happen.

2. HOW MUCH IS IT?

There are three types of subscription you can go for. $2, $5, and the new one $15 monthly, with different level of perks. I frequently upload my stories there and with at least 3 chapters ahead from wattpad.

I know we all have financial priorities as of the moment and don't worry, I will never force you my lovely readers to subscribe there. It will still be the same story, but PATREON will receive bonus and exclusive chapters to show my gratitude to all your support for my writing career.

3. MY PAYMENT ALWAYS DECLINES, HOW SHOULD I FIX IT?

Most of you are asking what could be the problem for payments declining, I honestly don't know the answer. But I searched for it. Some suggested to use desktop to start signing up and subscribe, others said it's easier to sign up via Apple ID and use Apple Pay for payment.

For GCASH, there's a link in my bio on how to use this as mode of payment.

And for the rest, I will still try to help on how you can subscribe. But if you can't, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and thank you very much for trying, and for thinking of subscribing. I was so touched with how much you wanted to support me.

Please don't feel bad if you can't subscribe. It is okay. The though of you wanting to do so still warms my heart and makes me feel so touched. The story will still be uploaded in here don't worry.

Again, thank you so much for all your love and support.

You can carry on reading the next chapter now.

xoxo,

shorty!