BEFORE THE LAST CHAPTER

Hello my lovies!

I'd like to thank all of you for all your support in this story. I wrote this back in 2013 and I can't believe I will finally tick the *completed* button in this story!!!

Thank you for your patience and for always encouraging me to continue writing, you've been my inspiration. It was a difficult time for me, but thank you for helping me to get through it. I'm back to writing again and I hope you will continue to support my other works.

LOSE YOU TO LOVE ME - my first ever attempt on the Mafia romance world! I know some of my SILWAG readers are already reading it, I hope you're enjoying it so far!

STEAL MY GIRL - it's on major edit as I changed some of the characters name. But the flow is still the same as what I have originally drafter it.

BETTER THAN REVENGE - A patreon exclusive story of a villain girl that is also the main character. All about using the rival of ex and taking revenge. Also, did I say it's a love story too? >.<

GETTING OUT OF FRIENDZONE - Outline is ongoing so it might take some time to upload it again.

SHE'S IN LOVE WITH A GEEK PUBLISHED BOOK - THANK YOU ALL for taking an interest on the published version of SILWAG. I can't give a definite date yet as I had issue with the editing of the manus. I changed editor and was quoted for 1-3 months completion. Will keep you all updated. Follow my facebook account: notjustarandomgirl for announcement.

Also, you can send your details on my email to pre-order: notjustarandomgirlpatreon@gmail.com with your name and username. If you already received a confirmation, no need to send an email again. But if not, send one again.

Thank you again for all your support, here's one of the postcards that will be included in the published book. I hope you liked it!

Thank you again my lovely readers

Thank you again my lovely readers. My ChadNey heart is ready to say Goodbye!